Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: American Horror Story

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    I remember she said she had one son ... and 4 other children with only Adelaide surviving. First episode when we first meet the Jessica Lange character.
    Oh, I understand now! She certainly corrected Tate like a mother would when they discovered the dead bodies of the intruders. Wow! So Tate is potentially three people now?

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    I thought that Tate was Constance's oldest son who she said was handsome but taken in 'by other things...'
    Well that was what I thought and I think most of the speculation going around on the internet. She does seem to treat him in a maternal way but maybe that is what we are being lead to believe. But I had never given thought to Todd's theory about that being her husband as a young lad, that would be much more of a twist when you think about it. Geez I hope before the 13 episodes are up that we find out, lol. Imagine if the series isn't picked up and we never find out, grrrrr...

And I assumed the 'other things' she was referring to, if it is her son, were his homicidal tendencies, that may have then lead to his own murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Yes, remember Charles was said to have put on freaky shit as he lost his mind, so I definitely think the man in rubber is Charles, who began seeing himself as some sort of odd and twisted incarnation.

No, the baby isn't the man in rubber. In fact, it's interesting the ghost of the man who set all of the horrors in motion has conceived a child within Vivien. Therefore, we have an originator still originating.
    yeah, I guess it does make sense that Charles would be the man in rubber. I got the part about the rubber man being the 'father' of Vivien's baby, but i hadn't thought of the originator, originating, that makes sense, yeah that works.

Out-fucking-standing episode. If only more of television were as off the chain creative. I hope they continue to work in all the spirits. One truly has no idea where to look or what to expect and it's a mental, thrill-kill fuck fest.

[Sorry, that was just an expression of my titillation. I'm also a Ren and Stimpy fan.] (Image removed)
    Last edited by NoDecafPlz; 11-03-2011 at 03:19 AM.
    And the truth shall set you free.

Not sure what the above photo has to do with it, but yeah it was a terrific episode ... still lots of unanswered questions though.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

yeah, it was really good. They should have called it 'Ghosts Gone Wild'

lolz - at Chad to Vivien while he was smashing her pumpkin patch. Vivien says -"What are you doing??" Chad - "Im redecordating Vivien..". Then he goes on to tell her that she has ruined his Halloween, all he wanted was 'One night with his guy' and now he is probably out on his '4th unprotected blow job', HA.. Vivien - "You psychopath, I'm calling my security", hilarious... Zachary Quinto as "Chad" - he is great.

I wonder if the 2 red headed boys are also Contance's? There was a lot going on last night and I wish the episodes were longer.
    Who was reaching from under the bed to grab Violet's leg?
    I'm going to watch it again today.

I saw part of the first episode, and the beginning of another, where the neighbor lady shoots her hubby and maid. I was confused and fell asleep, haha. But it seems like a great show, I'll check out the episodes online.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    I saw part of the first episode, and the beginning of another, where the neighbor lady shoots her hubby and maid. I was confused and fell asleep, haha. But it seems like a great show, I'll check out the episodes online.
    The first 2 episodes are confusing bob, but by the 3rd episode you start to get a feel for what is going on. A lot of puzzles to solve but it pulls together and by last night's episode you are familiar with the characters and the pace of the show is not nearly as frenetic. Good to watch now online, as you can watch them consecutively and not have to wait, you'll be caught up in no time. I'm hooked on it but i figured i would be from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by LindaT View Post
    I wonder if the 2 red headed boys are also Contance's? There was a lot going on last night and I wish the episodes were longer.
    Who was reaching from under the bed to grab Violet's leg?
    I'm going to watch it again today.
    I thought Constance said in the beginning that all her children (besides Tate, now we know he's hers for sure) were like Addie/had down's syndrome.