Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trouble finding parts for discontinued Quickie chair

trouble finding parts for discontinued Quickie chair

I have a Quickie Revolution wheelchair that I use when traveling, due to how compact it folds and that its super lightweight.
    But, ever since Quickie stoped making this model of wheelchair, I have had trobule obtaining parts for it, especially the camber tubes for the wheels. I want to get some camber tubes to make my wheels angled, but have been unsuccessful in finding a deal who can order them, due to this chair model being discontinued.
    Does anyone know where i can get camber tubes for this chair?

Contact UK quickie, no problem with them for that chairs
    http://www.sunrisemedical.es/product...34374307722677

FYI, the Revolution is not super light by any means... The new Q2 Lite and the discontinued GTX are folders that are lighter from Sunrise Medical.... GTX w/ folding back breaks down smaller as well.... I'm in process of trying to get Xenon from UK which is lighter yet and also really small...

Where are you located?... I have a revolution sitting in my garage with a freewheel attached... Hardly ever use it (the Revolution)... Might be able to help you out

Check here too: http://www.justquickiewheelchairs.com/

And put a want ad in the for sale section.

Quote Originally Posted by BriRi View Post
    FYI, the Revolution is not super light by any means
    +1.

Quickie did an awesome marketing job on that thing, but it's super heavy, and bulky.

Parts for the Revolution are still available from Sunrise Medical so any DME should be able to order parts for your chair. BTW, you also need to order an axle clamp that matches the angle of the new camber tube.

Quote Originally Posted by BriRi View Post
    FYI, the Revolution is not super light by any means... The new Q2 Lite and the discontinued GTX are folders that are lighter from Sunrise Medical.... GTX w/ folding back breaks down smaller as well.... I'm in process of trying to get Xenon from UK which is lighter yet and also really small...

Where are you located?... I have a revolution sitting in my garage with a freewheel attached... Hardly ever use it (the Revolution)... Might be able to help you out
    I live in WA State in the USA. The main reason I think this chair is super lightweight is because its much lighter than my main wheelchair that insurance paid for 5 years ago (Quickie GP, which is like a tank, in my opinion).

Quote Originally Posted by Katja View Post
    +1.

Quickie did an awesome marketing job on that thing, but it's super heavy, and bulky.
    Compared to the Quickie GP, the chair I use as my main chair, the Revolution model is very light. The GP model is like a tank, especially if you add other stuff to it, like a flip-up footplate, side guards, and anti-tip bars.

bubbagump,

If you have not already found the camber tubes, they can be purchased as a non-cushion item from Wheelchair Cushion Sage.