Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 58

Thread: Kohl Guffey India HESC therapy vlog blog

  1. #31
    Kguffy,

    thank you for taking the time to update us. It is painful to watch and hope for you..as I know how much you really want and need this to work.

    I would be thrilled to see your therapy successful and wish you the best!

    fingers crossed..ignore the negatives..you are there now.money is invested..all you can do is be positive at this stage and get the most out of it.

    If it doesnt work, at least you know your did all you could..for now.

    SO do your best!
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

  2. #32
    Senior Member kguffey84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Casey, Illinois
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by KofQ View Post
    You shelled out $53K and didn't you even get answers to these basic questions??

    Wow.

    I hope you get more than you deserve.
    i shelled out $53k cause i have spent 2 years talking to people who seen major improveents. i didnt ask these questions, cause to me they're are not important. there has never been any side effects to these treatments, so why would i worry? and if by chance i dont see anymore improvement i owell, i guess i lost $53k. look past the money.

  3. #33
    Senior Member kguffey84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Casey, Illinois
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by sherocksandsherolls View Post
    Kguffy,

    thank you for taking the time to update us. It is painful to watch and hope for you..as I know how much you really want and need this to work.

    I would be thrilled to see your therapy successful and wish you the best!

    fingers crossed..ignore the negatives..you are there now.money is invested..all you can do is be positive at this stage and get the most out of it.

    If it doesnt work, at least you know your did all you could..for now.

    SO do your best!
    your're welcome, and thank you!

  4. #34
    Senior Member kguffey84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Casey, Illinois
    Posts
    101
    Last edited by kguffey84; 10-03-2011 at 12:12 PM. Reason: video correction

  5. #35
    Wow, thats annoying to just watch can't imagine actually being there!--NO THANK YOU!!
    Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

  6. #36
    Senior Member kguffey84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Casey, Illinois
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by gurly2356 View Post
    Wow, thats annoying to just watch can't imagine actually being there!--NO THANK YOU!!
    haha, it is crazy, they see white people walkin they stare, then they white person in a wheelchair and it's like MEGA-STARE hahha, but everyone is so helpful it seems

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by kguffey84 View Post
    i shelled out $53k cause i have spent 2 years talking to people who seen major improveents. i didnt ask these questions, cause to me they're are not important. there has never been any side effects to these treatments, so why would i worry? and if by chance i dont see anymore improvement i owell, i guess i lost $53k. look past the money.
    Can you give us examples of the mayor improvements that somebody experienced?

    And you say: No side effects? What about the $53 000 that you spent 2 years of your life raising?

    You are an incomplete right? Why not use $53 000 on intensive training at for example Project Walk in your home country insteade of going all the way to india and get something that you don't know what is, injected into your arms and legs?
    Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    Moe,

    I... don't care about what I think ... you should just ignore my posts.

    I don't understand ... words.

    Paolo

  8. #38
    Hi Solan, I have had geeta's treatment and when I was there were other indian patients there as well and I have till date remained in touch with them , and believe me none of us gained even one percent improvement. It is however very strange to me that who so ever claims to have benefitted are all whites and foreigners. May be the desperation in them and the large amount of money spent has a placebo effect. Most of the SCI community does not excercise much and when they start doing intensive physio it will definitely benefit even if one is a complete injury. May be what they gain is all through the physio ?

  9. #39
    Senior Member kguffey84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Casey, Illinois
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Solan View Post
    Can you give us examples of the mayor improvements that somebody experienced?

    And you say: No side effects? What about the $53 000 that you spent 2 years of your life raising?

    You are an incomplete right? Why not use $53 000 on intensive training at for example Project Walk in your home country insteade of going all the way to india and get something that you don't know what is, injected into your arms and legs?
    example one: man from australia, was a complete after 4 visits is now incomplete

    example 2: another man from australia regained bladder functions and paralyzed 17+ years

    example 3: quad from U.S. post 5 years could not move arms and is now moving arms greatly

    2 years of fundraising, no big deal, im a highschool student what else am i gonna do withall my free time?

    Project walk is just an ilnamed program for physical therapy in which i do everyday on my own. i only decided to come here cause i was done with improvements, nothing more to gain.

    i do believe these are truly stem cells.

  10. #40
    Have u talked to these men , or is it hear say ? Like I said earlier all whites !

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 11:30 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 05:14 PM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 02:19 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 04:32 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 06:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •