Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kohl Guffey India HESC therapy vlog blog

injections in the arms and legs? I missed that - strange

Chris, that did cross my mind. i am eager to see what happens in a month from now, i will be spending 3 months here, til mid december. And i was a bit unsure about the injections in my arm and leg muscles too, i figure they would focus on the sight of injury, but the stem cells travel through the blood, and getting them in arm and legs they say it helps wake up the nerves and muscles.

this is very interesting. whats the name of the place? website?
    thank you for posting. for sure keep us updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrington314mx View Post
    this is very interesting. whats the name of the place? website?
    thank you for posting. for sure keep us updated.
    Nutech Mediworld
    Dr Geeta Schroff

there's no desinated wwebsite, a couple write ups but thats its.

and welcome, will do

Kohl,
    thanks for posting your update. If you frequent this site much you know how much everyone wants to find a legitimate successful treatment for SCI. I would urge you to document as much as you can about your procedure, progress, physical changes, time frames from injections to changes, types and quantities of cells they are giving you, etc.

It's really shocking that you did not have an extensive ASIA exam before the procedure to gauge recovery. Anyway I wish you nothing but the best.....

hello, I have tried geeta shroff and posted about it here also, plz go thru my posts. it doesnt work. Amanda Boxtel tried Geeta Shroff for 3 years and she is still not walking.Its a sham ! Plz dont waste ur money !

Its sad things like that are happening. Wake up.. Would better of going to good college and do something after you graduate. Just my 2 cents ...

$53,000 for injections into arms/legs?? Did you know the spinal cord runs vertically from brain to tailbone?

They saw you rollin' from a mile away.

No one else better be considering this.

Quote Originally Posted by rjames View Post
    Kohl,
    thanks for posting your update. If you frequent this site much you know how much everyone wants to find a legitimate successful treatment for SCI. I would urge you to document as much as you can about your procedure, progress, physical changes, time frames from injections to changes, types and quantities of cells they are giving you, etc.

It's really shocking that you did not have an extensive ASIA exam before the procedure to gauge recovery. Anyway I wish you nothing but the best.....
    Rick, i'll do my best and thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lakboy View Post
    hello, I have tried geeta shroff and posted about it here also, plz go thru my posts. it doesnt work. Amanda Boxtel tried Geeta Shroff for 3 years and she is still not walking.Its a sham ! Plz dont waste ur money !
    its varies with people i must say.. you need change "it doesnt work" to it is not guaranteed to work my friend. it is changing me in ways. so for me it is working, and many others. its not demanded for just to walk again, Boxtel DID see improvements.