Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kohl Guffey India HESC therapy vlog blog

Also I am not saying that these are not stem cells , they might be , what i am saying is that u cannot transplant stem cells intra muscularly, or intraveinously , or via a lumbar puncture and expect the cells to home onto the injury site.As Wise Young says the method of transplantation is the key, cells transplanted by the above methods cannot get across the blood brain barrier.

Quote Originally Posted by lakboy View Post
    Have u talked to these men , or is it hear say ? Like I said earlier all whites !
    yes, i have personally talked face to face with these men

Quote Originally Posted by lakboy View Post
    Also I am not saying that these are not stem cells , they might be , what i am saying is that u cannot transplant stem cells intra muscularly, or intraveinously , or via a lumbar puncture and expect the cells to home onto the injury site.As Wise Young says the method of transplantation is the key, cells transplanted by the above methods cannot get across the blood brain barrier.
    give this kid a break already, as time goes by the poor kid will unfortunately will see what a huge mistake he made. 53 grand, man what a waste. his money not mine, his body not mine.

go dr young
    go dr davies
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Kguffey84,

I know you are getting lots of bashing either directly or indirectly , but I admire your decision, I know its not easy considering the cost, and unproven stem cell therapy well at least to most of us.
    As Steve Jobs said, “When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: “If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.” It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” And whenever the answer has been “No” for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.''

So, if you have enuf money, its better to try something than waiting on a cure until you slowly fade away ...... thanks for the videos !

Quote Originally Posted by futureDoctor View Post
    Kguffey84,

I know you are getting lots of bashing either directly or indirectly , but I admire your decision, I know its not easy considering the cost, and unproven stem cell therapy well at least to most of us.
    As Steve Jobs said, “When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: “If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.” It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” And whenever the answer has been “No” for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.''

So, if you have enuf money, its better to try something than waiting on a cure until you slowly fade away ...... thanks for the videos !
    thank you very much for your wise and caring words, i could not have put it better myself! =D

Good reasoning but flawed conclusion.
    Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

Kguffey84,

The therapy is unproven to everyone.

But he didn't have 'enuf' money.
    He had to beg for it.

Instead of going to one of the few clinicians who has been universally exposed as a hoax, he could have tried something like higher education or employment while he was waiting on a cure.

Thumbs down

Kguffey84,

THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY BAD IDEA!

1) your promoting and keeping stem cell tourism alive and well.
    2) this make it so easy for the nay sayers to say, "see stem cell therapy doesnt work and never will"
    3) you put your health at danger, what will those cells do or turn into in the near or distant future.

gees, i'll stop there.............your money, your body, your health. cheers!
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

I just watched your new video update...any improvements yet? I don't know how you were when you started.
    Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.