Thread: Why do you have to get stern to get things done?

Question Why do you have to get stern to get things done?

The state is finally putting my wheelchair lift outside after a 16 month wait. Before hand my nurse aid and my aunt would bump me down the 5 stairs from my porch to the sidewalk for my appointment etc.

The people that was in charge of my home modifications gave me the "next one day month and the one day next week" to little to long. I'm not usually vulgar unless I feel I've been done wrong. The director had stated that my lift will be at my house on the 14th of this month no one shows up no phone call or anything. Something came over me. The very next day I called them back and I said them-

"Look here you've been feeding me a bunch of bull **** for over a year now! What the hell is going on!? I've sent you all of my documents stating the *bleep* urgency and the *bleep* severity of my damn situation what more else do you need? If it something on your end get it done now! I don't have time to wait 16 months was plenty of time, someone is not doing their *bleep* job over there! I need my lift and I need it now! You're interfering with the quality of my life and my rehabilitation. I'm trying to learn how to walk again so I get the *bleep* out of this *bleep* wheelchair! I'm through being polite and I've been far too complacent! Get somebody out here to get to work on the damn thing now!"

They apologized for my frustration the inconvenience and the promised me that my lift will be completed by the end of this month. I told them I hope so, because if not they'll hear from me again and I'll get the news team involved. Because it's crazy how the people that fraud get equipment like clock work. And here I'm genuinely disabled and you're giving me the run around. They apologized again and gave a lame excuse about being behind in paperwork. I left it at that and the call ended. The work started on the 22nd. They'll complete the rest of it next week due to the rainy weather.

It a shame that I had to get like that but hey I'm finally getting my equipment.
    Injured October 2nd, 2009. C5 incomplete ASIA C
    C2-C3 fusion, C4, C5, C6 and C7 laminectomy.
    And after another operation on February 14th 2014, I am now C1 to T1 incomplete ASIA C, with C5 incomplete neurological function at ASIA C.
    C1 foraminotomy, C1, C2, C3 laminectomy, scar tissue removal from C3 to C7, nerve root decompression of C7 and C8 and a Cervical Re-fusion. All due to a gradually worsening genetic disorder that I have and the other collateral complications that comes along with it.

Youre not alone
    Earlier today I made a important phone call to a medical orginization that is supposed to be there for me I waited like 13 minutes for a person to answer the phone you know them compiuter waitin song bull**** ladiddaa daaa waiting games
    Finally the Lady answers and talks all kool then she say's i'll connect you to so so just give me 2 minutes now more stupid music starts playing over and over
    Suddenly their phone goes beep beep beep beep* and it's Dead

What a waste of my precious time
    I was speechless they really play head games
    Plain weird

I don't know what it is with these people. I've had what you mentioned happened to me too.
    And after another operation on February 14th 2014, I am now C1 to T1 incomplete ASIA C, with C5 incomplete neurological function at ASIA C.
    C1 foraminotomy, C1, C2, C3 laminectomy, scar tissue removal from C3 to C7, nerve root decompression of C7 and C8 and a Cervical Re-fusion. All due to a gradually worsening genetic disorder that I have and the other collateral complications that comes along with it.

Wish I knew why they do these thing's
    I call it UnProfessional
    The lady definitely had a power trip thing going she just blew me off ... Rude ppl

Someday when she is jobless and whining i'll bend over so she can kiss my **s
    All I know is that I wrote her employee # and name down she will have her day
    Every Dog has it's day
    What comes around goes around

I hope you are at least calling to give an unfavorable report to the Better Business Bureau in your area. While they have no enforcement abilities, they will let others know who inquire that you have complaints.

If you are a member of Angie's List, also be sure to file an unfavorable report on the companies that give such lousey service. As a member, I take negative reports from other members very seriously, and will only deal with companies with an "A" score.

(KLD)

My lift finally got completed today. I've tested it out and it works good. The company is through the city and state. I hope that the lift will all that I need from them.

Good to hear it is installed and properly working.

Well to be honest waiting 16months was long enough, you can only be so patient before you have to tell them to cut the crap and get to work.
    Hi there, I'm only 20 years old but I'm creating my own disabled driving organization - it's growing rapidly everyday and currently features hundreds of pages of useful content you can't find elsewhere.

Visit my hand controls website for more information.

Or you can visit my website's blog where I outline what's happening and my plans for the future.

You can also see my story here.