Thread: Anyone have one of these?

Anyone have one of these?

http://kefty.com/

If so what do you think about it?

I stumbled across it on youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xBqT...f=mfu_in_order

Doesn't look too strong and the resistance looks very weak. You could make one up with rubber cords that would work more efficiently.

In the fifth pic the guy has a tattoo in the before pic and doesn't have it in the after. LOL

and he doesn't have as much hair!
    I think its a rip off!

Quote Originally Posted by BJH View Post
    In the fifth pic the guy has a tattoo in the before pic and doesn't have it in the after. LOL
    Its a standard weight loss gimmick. They go to a gym, find someone that's in shape. Pay them to gain weight. The dumb ass spent the money on a tat and they didn't notice.

I don't have it, but I do have a Body Bar Flex. The main advantage of the BBF I feel over the rubber stretch bands is that there is no fooling with the door and moving the chair around to get things positioned. Makes the whole exercise bit much, much easier and faster. The Kefty appears to have the a similar advantage. I think the 30 lb resistance I saw mentioned is WAY to much for my shot shoulders. Let's hope an actual user responds.
    T4 complete, 150 ft fall, 1966. Completely fused hips, partially fused knees and spine, heterotopic ossification. Unsuccessful DREZ surgery about 1990. Successful bladder augmentation using small intestine about 1992. Normal SCI IC UTI problems culminating in a hospital stay in 2001. No antibiotics or doctor visits for UTI since 2001: d-mannose. Your mileage may vary.

Another piece of crap. Just got to hate sales. When I was remodeling houses, there were so many piece of crap exercise things that were under beds in attics etc. Remember that stupid thigh master that Susan summer was pushing. Lots of them collecting dust. Just another one of them.
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old