Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shopping for clothes

Sorry, you are right, we call them ballet flats here too, I was not thinking. It's nearly 1am here. That's my excuse, anyway, lol.

I also had my antivirus pop up so I shut the page down quickly. Odd
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. ~Winston Churchill

Nice to know it's not just me, although hopefully the site hasn't harmed your computer. I think I'm ok.

I wear heels every day. If you put your feet side by side they should stay together unless you have really bad spasms. Oh yeah and I use a footplate. As for clothes, i just buy whatever I like.

like wtf, i buy whatever i like. i always buy pants to my size. and jeans and cords are preferable as i hate wearing dresses and skirts(i feel too loose and pants help keep my hips in their sockets).

i'm a sucker for chuck taylors and have them in multiple colors but my fav are my urease pink ones! and seeing as i have kid sized feet, i often buy shoes at journey's.

i love love love short jackets and so forever21 is a fav of mine to shop at.

tops i find the hardest as i have a very large bra size and i have very muscular arms. pants are tough as i have big hips and a small waist but i manage to make it work and have a quirky style.

and i bought a pair of red sequin leggings on ebay that i wore to the pageant! everyone else spent so much money on their dresses and my leggings cost $10 and my top was $15 lol for the crowning i wore pants i bought at goodwill for $5 lol

here are pics from the pageant:
    http://www.pmtdmwa.com/pictures-2/speech-day

http://www.pmtdmwa.com/pictures-2/2012-pageant-day
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

I find it very hard to get the right shoes. I have been told by my fisio that i have to whear shoes with more support around ankle etc. I have neglected this aspect for a long time - whearing crocs which was easy to put on! What kind of shoes do you find give you the best support wiyhout being difficult to put on and not looking as an old age home type?