Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FAILED dating experience

Double posted-What the Foxtrot? It wasn't that good a story that you needed to read it twice!.

oh betheny, you seriously could write a novel!!! but he does sound cute! i understand about wanting your son to respect you tho. i hope someone does come along to do just more than make your lady bits tingle!
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    I got propositioned by a 21 yr old friend last week LOL. Have known him since he was a pup. I have maternal feelings toward him but have to admit I think he's smoking hot. He used to sing that song "Stacy's Mom Has Got it Going On", but changed the words to Jacob's Mom. Always made my kid mad.

I'm not into incest, apparently he thinks differently of me than I do him. I was SORELY tempted-hell it's been 2 years.

He's always real selective re the girls he does, so I was also flattered. Part of me wonders if he was just offering a mercy fuck, damn this low self-esteem!

If you've seen the movie American Pie, you'll recall Stiffler and Stiffler's Mom. Jake would be a bad angry Stiffler...and I just can't be that lady.

Oh well, put it in the spank bank. I've seen him several times since, no awkwardness thank God. I just told him that I do, in fact, have boundaries. The weird thing is we were sitting there watching TV, Jake in the same room. Mr. No Boundaries texted in his phone "So, you wanna get laid?" I figured it was rhetorical, responded out loud "Duhhhh!" He texted back "So let's set it up and go for it!"

Not gonna lie, I got a tingly feeling in my lady parts that lasted several days. Luckily I'm older and smarter than when I was his age. I'll have to wait for somebody more appropriate. I'm sad, though. That could have been a LOT of fun! I had visions of room service, champagne, lingerie, a sweet randy kid totally up for it...

Sorry if TMI. Have been thinking about it a lot. I need my son to respect me; just one more sacrifice made in the name of The Sacred Duties of Motherhood.

And I'm old enough to know sex complicates things, no matter the situation. I no longer believe I can "Fuck like a man", as they say. The damned brain chemistry always kicks in and you fall in love w/ the idea of being in love, even if only temporarily. At this age I'm a battle-scarred veteran of life. I'll have to wait until I move. Then perhaps I shall let my freak flag fly!

Bente, I love that you clocked that guy. As you know, I'm just a redneck at heart. You made an ass of him after he'd already done so at your expense. No shame in that game. In fact, quite the opposite!
    betheny,

i think it's the right decision seeing as it's your son's friend. other then that, hey consenting adults can do as they please. But i don't think if he weren't your friends son, you would have to worry about falling in love with him, lol, after some time and fun, the novelty would wear off and you would probably begin to feel like you adopted another kid and be ready to move on.

It's not that he asked, but how he did. I think there's more eloquent ways to ask someone about these things than "Are your lady parts broken?".

Have your son go hunting/fishing with a relative for a weekend and get your groove on Stella!
    And the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    Part of me wonders if he was just offering a mercy fuck, damn this low self-esteem!
    Tell that part to stop wondering - you rang his bell Mrs. Robinson!

Quote Originally Posted by Timaru View Post
    i agree with Timaru, 21 year olds don't give 'mercy fuck's', as you put it, lol, they just don't.

I love it!!!!

Betheny....ONE LIFE TO LIVE and NO REGRETS.

Show no mercy LOL
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Beth
    i don't see it respectful to make a pass at you friends mum.
    Some friend your son has

I really appreciate these comments, y'all. The question has bothered me a LOT. I'm kind of unfamiliar w/ low self-esteem past puberty; naturally cocky, I think. I hate that it has come to plague me when I least need it!

peter-You'd have to know the kid. His parents are swingers, really and truly. When I call him Mr. No Boundaries, I mean it. He's been trying to find some his whole life. I'm pretty sure he respects me for showing him what one looks like. He wasn't disrespecting Jake; he wouldn't. He knows that if Jake knew of this his ass would be kicked most thoroughly. Jake rarely fights, but he never loses. I used to call him Jake La Motta, Raging Bull.