Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FAILED dating experience

Quote Originally Posted by fynalefree View Post
    Women are more nurturing I think and wouldn't be as crude about it.
    Don't you believe it, and it's not only women who can't resist asking the big question!

Quote Originally Posted by Timaru View Post
    Don't you believe it, and it's not only women who can't resist asking the big question!
    Really? are they rude about it or harsh?

Quote Originally Posted by Timaru View Post
    Yes. Sexuality and identity can be so tied to the size and function(ing) of a man's thing, and men themselves can be vicious perpetrators of this concept/myth.

It's so ingrained since boyhood, I can't see how it can just be easily shut out after an sci.

I hate those stupid questions. And it always happen when I am out, having a good time.

One time I knocked one ugly, stupid man down because he was screaming all over the pub that I had to f... him because nobody else wanted since I was in a wheelchair. Not very ladylike to hit a man down so he was lying on the floor.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Women can be rude and harsh about it, and we've even seen it done in these forums. It can be an easy attack on a man and his 'manhood'. Even if it's done in jest, it can be an extremely sensitive topic for some men and sometimes, people forget or don't care to appreciate that, even being outright dismissive.

Not in my experience. The big question is usually accompanied by a lot of umming and ahhhing and shuffling of feet while looking at the ground in slight embarrassment.

When I was younger and less mature I used to offer inquisitive females a demonstration but now, in my dotage, I just feign deafness.

Formerly The People's Republic of Palo Alto, Now The Urban Wasteland - Orange, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe View Post
    One time I knocked one ugly, stupid man down because he was screaming all over the pub that I had to f... him because nobody else wanted since I was in a wheelchair. Not very ladylike to hit a man down so he was lying on the floor.
    At the risk of sounding cliche: You go girl! That's awesome!

Who cares how ladylike it is? You had to protect your honor, and put that ugly, stupid man in his place. And you did. And I hope you're proud of it. I sure would be.

Guys who are trying to be more sensitive instead of saying something like "do your lady parts work" say "so, can you feel your legs" but they are really more interested about whether you can feel between the legs (in my opinion anyway - especially if they lose interest quickly after hearing the answer).

I got propositioned by a 21 yr old friend last week LOL. Have known him since he was a pup. I have maternal feelings toward him but have to admit I think he's smoking hot. He used to sing that song "Stacy's Mom Has Got it Going On", but changed the words to Jacob's Mom. Always made my kid mad.

I'm not into incest, apparently he thinks differently of me than I do him. I was SORELY tempted-hell it's been 2 years.

He's always real selective re the girls he does, so I was also flattered. Part of me wonders if he was just offering a mercy fuck, damn this low self-esteem!

If you've seen the movie American Pie, you'll recall Stiffler and Stiffler's Mom. Jake would be a bad angry Stiffler...and I just can't be that lady.

Oh well, put it in the spank bank. I've seen him several times since, no awkwardness thank God. I just told him that I do, in fact, have boundaries. The weird thing is we were sitting there watching TV, Jake in the same room. Mr. No Boundaries texted in his phone "So, you wanna get laid?" I figured it was rhetorical, responded out loud "Duhhhh!" He texted back "So let's set it up and go for it!"

Not gonna lie, I got a tingly feeling in my lady parts that lasted several days. Luckily I'm older and smarter than when I was his age. I'll have to wait for somebody more appropriate. I'm sad, though. That could have been a LOT of fun! I had visions of room service, champagne, lingerie, a sweet randy kid totally up for it...

Sorry if TMI. Have been thinking about it a lot. I need my son to respect me; just one more sacrifice made in the name of The Sacred Duties of Motherhood.

And I'm old enough to know sex complicates things, no matter the situation. I no longer believe I can "Fuck like a man", as they say. The damned brain chemistry always kicks in and you fall in love w/ the idea of being in love, even if only temporarily. At this age I'm a battle-scarred veteran of life. I'll have to wait until I move. Then perhaps I shall let my freak flag fly!

Bente, I love that you clocked that guy. As you know, I'm just a redneck at heart. You made an ass of him after he'd already done so at your expense. No shame in that game. In fact, quite the opposite!
    Last edited by betheny; 11-18-2011 at 07:14 AM.