Thread: EMPI 300pv FOR SALE

EMPI 300pv FOR SALE

Hello,
    This portable Neuromuscular Stimulation (NMES) device is a multi-function electrotherapy system, with the ability to function as a NMES, TENS, and High Volt Device. The 300PV offers all the flexibility and power of the larger, more costly tabletop "clinic" devices in a portable package that runs on rechargeable AA batteries. This makes it ideal for both clinic and home use.

The 300PV generates a low level electrical stimulus to cause muscle contraction. Commonly adjusted parameters are waveform, pulse rate, and the length of device operation (duty cycle).

•Easy to read LCD display
    •9 NMES and 4 High Volt pre-programmed regimens for a broad range of applications
    •Full parameter control for clinicians that choose to customize individual programs
    •Step-by-step setup and use
    •Program lock to ensure patients' use as prescribed outside of clinic
    •Digital output-intensity is reproducible from patient-to-patient

I am asking $350

Includes

This include the EMPI 300pv, batteries, battery charger, wires, electrodes, manuals and handbooks, and the case.

I can ship anywhere in the U.S.

I can accept PAYPAL, personal or cashiers check, money order. I would be willing to setup through ebay or a similar company to insure your and my saftey in this transaction if you prefer.

Empi 300pv

Quote Originally Posted by jweller006 View Post
    This include the EMPI 300pv, batteries, battery charger, wires, electrodes, manuals and handbooks, and the case.

I can ship anywhere in the U.S.

I can accept PAYPAL, personal or cashiers check, money order. I would be willing to setup through ebay or a similar company to insure your and my saftey in this transaction if you prefer.
    IF YOU STILL HAVE THIS ITEM, LET ME KNOW(email:d.holbrook@comcast.net) AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT.
    DEL

Still For Sale?

is the item still for sale?