Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How do people carry things like wallets?

the net underneath (called a catch-all) is handy too. I've carried a 20-lb dumbell in there, this one is from Ti-Lite.
    Last edited by tooley; 09-14-2011 at 04:25 PM.

........... or a multi pocket shirt in warm weather.

for valuables to which I need quick accessibility (e.g., bus pass) . . .

http://www.amazon.com/Lewis-N-Clark-.../dp/B004RJWEZY

Attachment 41987

I also use a neck lanyard for my phone.
    Last edited by chasmengr; 09-14-2011 at 03:23 PM.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Quote Originally Posted by OopyDoopy View Post
    I have a pouch connected to the front of my chair just under my seat pan, I keep my wallet, phone, keys, etc in there.
    Same here.

solid seat pans are nice............

you can mount all kinds of goodies to the underside. the blue ring is where i clip my car keys. the pouch holds my wallet and checkbook. on the back behind the backrest are pouches mounted with velcro that hold a cell phone, pen/notepad and some other goodies.

Stimulite Deep Contour like this will be my next cushion, how is it on a solid pan
    Last edited by BobMach; 09-14-2011 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    I have been using a pouch that wraps around my back to carry things like a phone and a wallet but I am not happy about the strap around my back - how do other s carry things?
    I carry my wallet in a Quickie pouch under my chair. It's hard for me to get to - I don't lean forward very well but it's a safe place. No one can get under there without me noticing. I usually stay pretty aware of who's getting near my bag on the back of my chair and I reach around frequently to feel for the pouches being zipped.

I've put things in my front pockets - sometimes I just need to but it's pretty inconvenient. Can take forever to work something out of a pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post
    Geez that's cool! Why didn't I think of that. I may have to see if I can make that. Man, not having bend down and reach would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by grommet View Post
    Geez that's cool! Why didn't I think of that. I may have to see if I can make that. Man, not having bend down and reach would be great.
    Assuming you have hand function, my buddy's mom got all excited "Dale needs one of those!" and he's says "what for I can't grab shit anyway".
    do some hunting on Sport-Aid there is lots of cheap alternatives. Ti-Lite makes a bag (or at least puts their logo on one) that hangs in that location. I like the fact it's part of the cushion because you can just rip off the cushion while getting in the car and you immediately have all your stuff. I alternate cushions, I use a Varilite Evolution and recently put a replacement cover - http://www.sportaid.com/stimulite-co...tom-cover.html - for the Supracor on it because I felt naked without that pocket. Also, I added a pic to my original post, shows my catch-all.. I'm gonna have to figure something similiar for my new box frame chair.

Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post
    I'm gonna have to figure something similiar for my new box frame chair.
    It comes with a bag, even you could choice the measurements, tell Oracing to make it like you want, will be without any charge.