I rarely do this, so please forgive me if I post incorrectly..

Rick

WWW.RISEADVENTURES.ORG

Please help support RISE Adventures accomplish our very important mission, "To help persons with physical challenges gain independence and become productive citizens through therapeutic learning experiences”. This Thursday, September 15, 2011, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm, online donations via credit card of $25.00 or more are eligible for matching funds. All programs and participant numbers are growing exponentially and the need for more adaptive equipment is too. Please forward this email to family and friends. Also use Twitter and Facebook to get the word out. All donations are a tax deductible contribution to a nonprofit charitable organization.

Check out how much fun we've been having and the lives we've changed!
http://www.riseadventures.org/media/

How you can you help?
1. Donate $25 or more by credit card.
2. Spread the message by informing your friends, family members and co-workers. Get them engaged! Ask them to share with their friends, family members and co-workers. We need not only your support but those within your community.
3. Tag @RISE Adventures on Facebook and #RISEAdventures on Twitter.

How do you donate?
Only on SEPTEMBER 15 from 7AM until 7PM can you make a donation that will count towards matching funds. The only way to give is through the DonorBridge web site.

September 2011

VIEW MEDIA

FOLLOW ON
TWITTER

FRIEND ON
FACEBOOK

FORWARD TO
A FRIEND

Copyright © 2011 RISE Adventures, Inc. All rights reserved.

You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website.
Unsubscribe • Update subscription preferences

RISE Adventures, Inc. P.O. Box 141122 Irving, Texas 75014-1122