Thread: Awesome quad-friendly camera

Awesome quad-friendly camera

for all us quads or anybody for that matter. i just bought a "Kodak easyshare touch" digital camera and i finally found a camera i can use easily with these quad paws, lol.

i've always had a problem trying to hold the camera and fumbling trying to push the button on top, hold the camera straight and taking a picture. well, this thing has the option to just hold the camera and touch the 3" screen and it snaps the picture. this makes my quad picture taking soooo much easier. i just felt like i needed to share this with all my wheelin buddies.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kodak-M577Red/15935257

Thank you for the reference. The product video references a dedicated HD video button atop the camera. Can you also touch the LCD screen to initiate capturing HD video?

Quote Originally Posted by WC_Sage View Post
    Thank you for the reference. The product video references a dedicated HD video button atop the camera. Can you also touch the LCD screen to initiate capturing HD video?
    i'm pretty sure ya can. i just got it yesterday and haven't played with it much yet.

how do you hold cam AND touch screen? my phone does that yet i can't do both.
    Last edited by cass; 09-14-2011 at 08:36 PM. Reason: typo

If anyone is interested in this Kodak M577 Touchsceen camera....you can buy a new one for $89 at OfficeMax for today only (Sept. 14, 2011)! You must enter GMA in the promotional code box to receive the discount. Otherwise it's 149.99.
    Chris - C5 incomplete since March 2002