Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Icon Product Shots

Very cool chair Jeff. Looks to be well thought out and innovative. I am curious about the caster wing. How wide is it? It looks to be the only part of the chair that is not adjustable to fit the user. I use a tapered front end that fits the width of my feet quite well. Anything much wider would probably get in the way of a lot of the things that I do with this chair. I like the idea behind the chair and plan to demo one when I look to buy a new one.

Jeff,

When will these start shipping? Couple of trips coming up and wondering if it will be in in time.

Thanks

We manufacture in "batches", and sold out of the first production run last week. Those chairs will ship in mid-October, and our next batch will ship in the beginning of November.

Because of the relationship with Multimatic, and because of the way we manufacture, as we do more sales, our delivery times will become shorter.

Right now, we're working on 6-8 weeks as a target from order to delivery, and expect that to improve to under 3 weeks early in the new year.

Congrats on a sold out first production run!

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffAdams View Post
    We manufacture in "batches", and sold out of the first production run last week. Those chairs will ship in mid-October, and our next batch will ship in the beginning of November.
    I ordered last week... Hope I'm in the first batch.. Thanks for the Info

Love the look and hoping the final product works as good as it sounds like it should.You mentioned above that it was already coded K5, so does that mean that when I go to get a K5 chair paid for in the next several months I'll have this as an option already? If so then I look forward to trying it out. Do you currently have any demo's headed to the Dallas area? I know the people that had the Marvel in Dallas didn't care about it, didn't push it and tried to sale me every other chair on the floor when I went by to see the demo (it had 2 flat tires, no seat cushion and they didn't know where the attachable transfer bars were, even though I'd had the appointment to come see it for over a month), hell if I'd had the cash on me and listened to them I'd left in the Q7 quickie that day with how hard they were shoving it at me.
    Most everything I say is

Quote Originally Posted by BriRi View Post
    Jeff,

When will these start shipping? Couple of trips coming up and wondering if it will be in in time.

Thanks
    Should be getting close now!

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

Jeff,

Just a reminder, I am coming to San Jose on Saturday as you suggested, so I can get some seat-time with the Icon. Let me know if you have any questions. Excited :-)