Thread: Lyrica and Clonazepam together

Blog Entries

Lyrica and Clonazepam together

Am I risking my liver or heart if I take 50 mgs of lyrica and 2 mg of Clonazepam just to remove the pain, tightness and spasm of my legs. The pins and needles coming up and down plus the cold and clammy feeling in my legs has been bothering me for a week?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Iskumbro
    He ai'nt heavy, he is my brother!
    Rufus Wainright

ronaldlora.blogspot.com

Hello,

There are certain interactions you must monitor for with these two medications discussed on this link

http://www.drugs.com/drug-interactio...1937-2171.html
    Advise you discuss this with your clinician.

AAD

Blog Entries
    Hi AAD, thanks for the link, good read. Its just that I cannot bear the pain and it is very disturbing.
    He ai'nt heavy, he is my brother!
    Rufus Wainright

ronaldlora.blogspot.com

Formerly The People's Republic of Palo Alto, Now The Urban Wasteland - Orange, CA
    I doubt your liver is in jeopardy at those doses - however the Lyrica and the Clonazepam will potentiate each other. I would guess this is what your doctor is going for - but I would be careful.

1mg of clonazepam is enough to knock me out for a day - I can't imagine what combining it with something like lyrica would do. Make sure before you start the drug regimen that you've got a day you can waste asleep.

Blog Entries
    My husband takes 200 mg Lyrica 3 times per day and .75 klonipen at bedtime. Any more of the klonipen and he is a zombie all day, but needs both for nerve pain. He is about 165 lb. Had a spinal infarction at T10.

5mg valium 3 times daily along with 20mg baclofen 3 times daily in 7 years has rid 90 percent of spasm as well nerve pain. it has been my best choice from all other pills given at first post injury. works really great! no more violent kicks or nerve pains that makes one goes insane to being productive. i dont know if it help others but it has change my depression into a hopeful one and which people would give it a chance, if possible, to see if it works for them as it has for me. only at night time that I break off half the baclofen from over sleeping lol. Take care all n God bless!
    life begins when you walk in spirit papito189@gmail.com

I take 100 mg. Lyrica three times a day, and Lorazepam three times a day (1, 1, 2 mg.) No problems.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.