Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No carb/ low carb noodles??

I like Dreamfield pasta too, although it is hard to find anything but their sphaghetti and anglehair or penne.

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
    Awesome! I will check right now to see if it's gluten free!

Edit.

Ingredients
    Enriched Semolina, (Semolina, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), And B Vitamins (Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid)), Fiber Blend (Inulin, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Pectin), Sorbitol, Wheat Gluten, Potassium Chloride. Contains Wheat Ingredients.
    You didn't mention gluten, just carbs. Do you have a Whole Foods nearby? I think I've seen gluten free noodles there.

Yepp, looks like the shirtaiki/tofu combo noodles are the way to go because most things that are gluten free are high in carbs. I'll just make sure to season the heck outta them.
    And the truth shall set you free.

Dreamfields Pasta..............

good stuff, i always keep it in the pantry & use it regularly, all styles. only 5 grams of digestible carbs per serving. they will be releasing a egg noodle version very soon. if you ask you local supermarket they will stock it for you. i do not have a problem finding it locally (Pathmark, Super G, Acme, etc) although some carry certain types of it while others do not. you can also buy it by the case online at http://www.dreamfieldsfoods.com/ . join their newsletter and they will regularly send you coupons