Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SCI and breast implants?

I incourage any women to get implants if it will make her feel better about herself. I got implants before I had my accident. I had them for 10 yrs. They were saline. I was in my wc 3 yrs when they both leaked very slowly so I had not much tits left.
    I went to the plastic surgen and made a very bad dicison. I had them taken out and not put them back in and I have regreted that dicison every since.
    I loved my large C's and cleavage. I guess I was afraid they would ruptue again. Dang I need spell check.
    Mary
    I want to Rock you Gypsy soul and together we will flow into the Mystic.
    Van Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by maryonwheels46 View Post
    I incourage any women to get implants if it will make her feel better about herself. I got implants before I had my accident. I had them for 10 yrs. They were saline. I was in my wc 3 yrs when they both leaked very slowly so I had not much tits left.
    I went to the plastic surgen and made a very bad dicison. I had them taken out and not put them back in and I have regreted that dicison every since.
    I loved my large C's and cleavage. I guess I was afraid they would ruptue again. Dang I need spell check.
    Mary

Mary, most implants need to be replaced every ten years or so. It's one of the unfortunate secrets of implants. Of those I know who have them, few were told the implants are not necessarily permanent.

It's good yours were saline when you began having leaks.

Have you thought about having another set?