Thread: Zra series 2 problems

Zra series 2 problems

Hey guys I'm new to the forum, having problems with my zra series 2. Every time I try to roll all it does is tip back. I have to lean way far forward to prevent it from rolling on the anti-tip bars. My feet also get stuck on the casters so I have to keep adjusting them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

You need to set you COG (Center of Gravity).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80ERwqpgSO0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqlvohllnS4

There are lots of videos on youtube, watch it and have someone to help you adjust. Pretty straightforward.

Plus there are tons of advise given on carecure forum on how to adjust, many well-written by SCI_OTR and other senior members on how to DIY if you search for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BTB View Post
    My feet also get stuck on the casters so I have to keep adjusting them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
    What are your front frame angle, caster size, seat width, and footrest width. Can you post a pic of your feet on the footrest? Do you have the TiLite CAD drawing you can post (hide your personal data)?
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>