Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: THE TIME HAS COME!

thank you .

Arnie , thank you for your very sensible reply , i just thought his qualifications might have been known by someone as close to him as you are , or written on a note he passed to you .
    thanks for the advice . Dogger

[This message was edited by dogger on Aug 06, 2002 at 12:50 AM.]

how many chronic complete compression sci?

Dr Goldsmith waffles on. How many chronic complete human sci compression injuries has he treated? How many successfully, HUMANS ONLY? How many benefited, how many not or got worse? How many times has he or is he currently facing legal action or being sued?

Ask chuck carson at SCS?

The time has come!

Bruno S. and others. If anyone has some first hand information on any legal action against Dr. Goldsmith personally, please present it to the group. It would be helpful. Also maybe Mr. Carson can post information since he personally knows Dr. Goldsmith. Remember it's best if we can get information from the source instead of what we hear from the grapevine. Maybe it's time that we start doing some independent research on some of this misinformation. Or heres an even better idea why not just ask Dr. Goldsmith these questions?

Arnie Fonseca

Is anyone else as turned off by this as me?

Enough already. Arnie, Meeker and the now the infamous Dr. Goldsmith himself speaking out.

What hole did you guys all of a sudden crawl out of?

I mean this information is decades old and you're talking about it and championing the merits of its potential like its new news when in reality its been beaten more than a red-headed stepchild.

Looking for a new market of potential patients much? Could your comments be any more transparant? NO, you're not recruiting, nah.

I feel like its 1910 and P.T. Barnum himself is barking at the audience. "Step right up boys and girls, witness the cure to sci, being brought to you by Pepsi and The Phoenix Hospital" "Watch the amazing Dr. Goldmember, I mean Goldsmith dazzle you with his claims of Omentum Transposition and its magic healing powers..."

C'mon, keep it simple. Read my lips: "RESEARCH DATA" "CONTROLLED CLINICAL TRIALS" "REPEATABLE EXPERIMENTS", etc., etc.,

Three threads in two weeks on the same subject? Two members (Arnie, Meeker) who just came on board and this is their first, and only, topic? Resurrection of a long forgotten and unproven therapy, no I mean surgery (with inherent risk) from/by a doctor who, I believe means well but has been scrutinized and proven to have a good idea (theory) but not the consistent results needed.

I'll stop here.

Sorry fellas I don't believe it, not one word. Call me a cynic, call me dumb, blind, stupid, whatever. But in my mind and world there have been too many red flags raised.

I hope you prove me wrong, I'm all ears.

Onward and Upward!

Onward and Upward

Chris. I hope you find what your looking for.

God Bless

Arnie Fonseca

602-390-9144

ps. Give me a call if you need to talk!

Arnie, I am going to fax a couple of questions this afternoon.

It does concern me that he won't come to these forums and answer questions. And he better have a better reason than not being " Net savvy " for not answering questions directly here. I'm not sure I want any doctor performing any surgery, who can't use a computer. Sounds like all of his skills may be that far behind the times.

Don't flatter yourself Arnie. Just answer the questions.

Are you sure you and Meeker aren't telemarketers reading from a script?

Btw, I'm on the do not call list.

Chris, I'm with ya...

You and I have butted heads in the past, Chris, but on this issue, I couldn't agree more; very well-said and honest. Nothing in your posts to get offended at.

Rhetorically, I, too, must ask, Why the repeated postings from evangelicals meeker and Arnie? One can only assume a sales pitch. Why? Somebody's got a vested interest somewhere. And yes, this IS yesterday's news.

Thanks for your directness, Chris. Clarity is all any of us are asking, and if you can't be clear, you'll likely get hammered. Appropriately so.

vgrafen

Originally posted by Arnie:

Chris. I hope you find what your looking for.

God Bless

Arnie Fonseca

602-390-9144

ps. Give me a call if you need to talk!
    Arrrrrnie! I've been observing the exchange between yourself and others in this forum with passing interest for the past couple of days. All in all you were fairing pretty well. And then you spit out this peice of condescending dribble.

In a word? Stupid. I live in the Phoenix area and was actually thinking about looking you up.. Right now I have second thoughts. You should know this already but in the event you don't...here's my rant.

Don't you ever...and I mean ever...throw up to anyone with a disability that disagrees with your point of view...or who criticizes you...the "I hope you find what you are looking for" card ...or the "I'm here for ya buddy" card.

First, they're pretty up front with what they want (valid scientifically supported therapuetic methods). You cannot deliver this at this time and Dr. Goldsmith admits this point in his response to Dr. Young. He needs access to people and money for clinical trials...nobody's against that. But your responses certainly aren't engendering much support. Perhaps a less defensive tact might be appropriate.

Second, from what I've seen the people on this site that you are offering your "listening" services to, seem to already be well supported by friends and family and are living pretty well rounded lives. If Chris wanted someone to talk to I presume it would be either his wife or good friends...or other peers on this board...not you. To presume that he might need you to talk to is the height of condescension...and my guess is that you well know it...which only makes your illusory offer all that more offensive.

I actually WAS interested in checking out your therapy program. Not Now. I'm looking for a well rounded exercise program to increase my energy and be ready when a cure does arrive...however I'm not interested in working with anyone who has a traditional "rehab" mentality, and that only they have the answers...and that those answers are not to be questioned.

Your inability to stay on the intellectual high road saddens me. Reasonable minds can agree to disagree.

Hopefully your response was an aberration

[This message was edited by larwatson on Aug 06, 2002 at 06:24 PM.]

I dont understand

How exactly is this getting me out of this f---n chair? Can we talk about what omentum is actually doing; its faults and advantages. What about using it along with other tharapies? Is the doc willing to do that? If so what sort of things is he willing and capable of doing? Has anyone recieved omentum? How is the Phoenix one better than Kao? Can this be used with OEG or schann cells or both? Where do the Schann cells come from? Do they come from omentum? I dont give a rats ass about whos feeling get hurt, I just want solutions. Isnt that what we are here for? ? Time is a tickin just think of all the things we have missed doing today! focus focus focus