Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: I am in big trouble

Very sorry to hear SCI -- prayers for a speedy recovery.

I'm very sorry to hear the bad news as well. I hope somehow you can make it through this bad situation and keep us informed of how you're doing.

An old friend of mine in his 80s once told me "Growing old is not for wimps." I believe that.

I hope you'll be able to find all the help you'll need. I'll be thinking of you guys.

I am so sorry to hear this 55.....I hope you and Mrs 55 can find a solution to the problem/s you're facing. I think it is so much better to be able to stay at home and get well. For one thing, I think you get well faster....and it's easier on family members too.

I wish you and Mrs 55 all the best and a speedy healing.

Sorry to hear 55. Sending positive vibes your way for a speedy recovery and things work out for the better.

Thinking about you during this challenging period 55!

Get well soon!

OH NO===so sorry to hear this, you are one of my favorites, please take care. You are in my prayers.

Sorry to hear this...hope you are well soon.... (((hugs to you and the misses)))
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

So sorry to hear about this 55.... please heal quickly and tell us how you are doing. Be strong....

55, you're one of my heroes. Best of luck to you and wishing you speedy recovery.