Thread: Physical Trainers, PT, PTA, Etc

Physical Trainers, PT, PTA, Etc

Hi everyone,

I'm going back to school for a degree in Physical Exercise and Health and am hoping to get financial help from Voc rehab. However they want some proof (Ie: Labor market research) that jobs in this field are applicable to people who can't walk.
    Does anyone do this kind of work, know of someone or have any good resources I could research?

Ps.
    Not sure if this is in the right section but didn't know anywhere better to post it.
    "What is the first business of one who studies... To part with self conceit. For it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn what he thinks he already knows." -Epictetus (55-135) Greek Philosopher

I know a lot of people who are becomming OTs...would that help any?
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliecoach View Post
    I know a lot of people who are becomming OTs...would that help any?
    Definitely.
    "What is the first business of one who studies... To part with self conceit. For it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn what he thinks he already knows." -Epictetus (55-135) Greek Philosopher

Let me talk to my friends and see if there is any research data out there...but I can also ask them if they are willing to be contacted as well. Let me see what I can do. I will see most of them on Tuesday. Is that soon enough?
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Sounds good. Thank you.