Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To the Governor General: Help us talk to RHF

Send an email to your friends and ask for support!

Please also let your friends know about the email if you signed it.

I made a simple letter that you can cut and paste to your friends to ask for their support.

///////////////////////////////
    I'm writing to let you know about an important activity that I've taken part in to make a CURE for spinal cord injury a priority.

I, along with others throughout the world, are currently writing to the Governor General of Canada in order to gain his support for direct talks between the paralyzed and the Rick Hansen Foundation (RHF). RHF is the largest, most well funded organization dealing with a cure for spinal cord injury in the world but when we've written directly trying to get an answer to how much funding is going to a cure and what research they have been working on, we haven't gotten a clear answer.

We hope that by writing the Governor General who is the patron of the current Rick Hansen Relay to raise funds and awareness for spinal cord injury, RHF will happily discuss with us and listen to our ideas.

We want to help make a cure for spinal cord injury an international priority and you can help by going to http://bit.ly/peBVki and sending an email. It will take you ten seconds.

Thank you.
    Last edited by StemCells&AtomBombs; 08-27-2011 at 12:12 AM. Reason: The grammar weren't well!
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Quote Originally Posted by StemCells&AtomBombs View Post
    About 75 in already.
    Italy in the lead with 26 followed by the USA and Canada
    I can't believe Italy is in the lead... it took me, Arcy and a few others a little work to keep people hot on that.

I think more and more that very few common people can really make a difference to cure SCI.

Gosh!! I am thinking to what I could do if my name was RICK HANSEN!!!
    Last edited by paolocipolla; 08-27-2011 at 05:45 PM.
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Quote Originally Posted by StemCells&AtomBombs View Post
    Please also let your friends know about the email if you signed it.

I made a simple letter that you can cut and paste to your friends to ask for their support.

///////////////////////////////
    I'm writing to let you know about an important activity that I've taken part in to make a CURE for spinal cord injury a priority.

I, along with others throughout the world, are currently writing to the Governor General of Canada in order to gain his support for direct talks between the paralyzed and the Rick Hansen Foundation (RHF). RHF is the largest, most well funded organization dealing with a cure for spinal cord injury in the world but when we've written directly trying to get an answer to how much funding is going to a cure and what research they have been working on, we haven't gotten a clear answer.

We hope that by writing the Governor General who is the patron of the current Rick Hansen Relay to raise funds and awareness for spinal cord injury, RHF will happily discuss with us and listen to our ideas.

We want to help make a cure for spinal cord injury an international priority and you can help by going to http://bit.ly/peBVki and sending an email. It will take you ten seconds.

Thank you.
    I have posted a short version of that on:

CDRF FB page
    CDRF PRC FB page

and of RH FB page!!

I couldn't post it on RHI FB page as I have been banned from them (BTW I am proud of that)...
    Could someone post it on on RHI FB page?

Paolo
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

One hundred!
    Dennis Tesolat

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    I have posted a short version of that on:

CDRF FB page
    CDRF PRC FB page

and of RH FB page!!

I couldn't post it on RHI FB page as I have been banned from them (BTW I am proud of that)...
    Could someone post it on on RHI FB page?

Paolo
    Ok...I did it but unfortunatly you cannot write on his wall (or at least...i cannot...).
    I post it as a comment to one of his posts.

Arcy

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Two Millions from McDonald's Canada...

That makes me think we could ask McDonald's around the world to do the same. I have always loved McDonald's BTW..
    Yeah, they already have ronald Mcdonald houses. My parents stayed there for nearly free when I was first in the Miami hospital for months...
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

My parents stayed there for one night also back in 1985. They were very gracious towards parents with sick children and it was on very short notice. McDonalds supported Rick Hansen way back when as well, if memory serves.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

One hundred and ten
    Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King

I sent a snail mail letter.

There has been no reply I assume because I didn't get one.

Time for bigger ammo.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12