Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To the Governor General: Help us talk to RHF

To the Governor General: Help us talk to RHF

As some people have told me, they have already sent a letter to the Governor General of Canada about talking with the Rick Hansen Foundation.

So again, I've made it easy for you all.

I didn't complain. I didn't accuse.
    I just asked the Governor General to use his influence as the patron of the Rick Hansen relay to see if we can have real dialogue with Rick Hansen Foundation.

Actually, I just got two emails this morning from other 'cure' organizations that are holding real time webinars. And this morning in the Globe and Mail, they were holding a real time email Q&A, so the goal of meeting through skype or other forms of media is not crazy, others do it.

Here is the link for the email and I hope you'll join me in sending it.
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Acorda often sends 'webinar' dates.

This one was sent. I've found government good to respond ... I didn't think you'd get anywhere from the Rick Hansen Foundation. Sad.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Looks like this one is getting more attention than the other ones.
    In about 20 hours 45 have come in, which is more than double the first day of the other two campaigns.
    Please let others know.

The two top countries at the moment are:
    the USA at 19 and Canada at 11.

Keep them coming.
    Dennis Tesolat

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King

Let's see if this time we get more attention...

Apparently there are other people not very happy about RHF. I was reading this article link about the kick off of the 25 anniversary relay and I have seen some interesting comments like:

Frank Rigney

4:23 PM on August 24, 2011
    This guy has the best scam going.

Create your own foundation. Raise millions from kids every year. And pay yourself $500,000 annually.

The next best thing to winning the lottery.

You go Rick. Bernie Madoff could have learned a few tricks from you.

and

van54

6:37 PM on August 24, 2011
    I don't get it.I remember 25 years ago when he passed through Edmonton how optimistic he was that cure was right around the corner.
    Well as far as I'm concerned there has been no progress in even inching close to a cure.........where has all the money gone and whos getting it and are they working together to find a cure.
    Please somebody tell me what has happened in the last 25 years and millions of dollars later to find a cure for paraylis and why I should give any money in the future.

and

Hal West

9:59 AM on August 24, 2011
    Will Rick Hansen get his usual $10,000 appearance fee for any stops along the way on this relay?

IF there is a 25 year scam here it is time to uncover I think.
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

It looks like people have questions that they want answered.
    Any real time dialogue is good for me.
    I hope the hear from them soon, and so should you.
    Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King

There's also a provincial (Ontario) election brewing for the fall. (FYI)
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

In the first video here the reporter and Rich Hansen talk about a cure as the goal of the man in motion tour:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfou...aunch-824.html

How come they can't provide evidence they have invested money in research projects to find a cure?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Two Millions from McDonald's Canada...

That makes me think we could ask McDonald's around the world to do the same. I have always loved McDonald's BTW..

About 75 in already.
    Italy in the lead with 26 followed by the USA and Canada
    Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King