Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TiLite with EZ Lock

TiLite with EZ Lock

Has anyone put an EZ Lock on a TLite TR chair??

I just don't see how the EZ LOCK component would fit onto the bottom frame of the TiLite TR. I'd like to know the answer to this as well. But I don't see any EZ LOCK components compatible with the TR frame on the EZ LOCK web site.

the EZ Lock is not compatible with any of the TiLite other than the Aero R which is a folding chair. Hopefully Brianm will see this post. He has mounted/welded an piece on his TR to work for his lock down.
    I was going to get a new chair and get rid of my GPV i have now decided to keep the GPV due to the EZLock compatibility.
    Good Luck

zwthomp is right in that EZ Lock has no compatible lock down for a TR and I think you will be hard pressed to finding any for an ultra-light weight rigid chair.

If one is willing and can find a shop to do so, you can have something made; nothing needs to be welded to your chair.
    C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

Thanks to all of you! Unfortunately we got the new chair today and the rep said he has seen the EZ lock put on a TR. Soooooo, I'm hoping that our guys can put one on this new chair!!!!

my friend has the ezlock bracket on his tr i'll see if i can get some pick's of it ....

I forgot to mention that the TiLite rep at the Abilities Expo in Los Angeles told me the EZ lock can be put on the TR. EZ lock told me that no TiLite chairs were ever tested with their systems. Unfortunately, the EZ lock guy took his sweet time getting back to me and it was way after we placed the order. Live and learn!!!! We will make it work!!!

i believe he used the regular mounting system to go from the main lower support bars on the tr and refabricated the bracket that mounts to it that the pin mounts too...

Quote Originally Posted by Mombo View Post
    I forgot to mention that the TiLite rep at the Abilities Expo in Los Angeles told me the EZ lock can be put on the TR. EZ lock told me that no TiLite chairs were ever tested with their systems. Unfortunately, the EZ lock guy took his sweet time getting back to me and it was way after we placed the order. Live and learn!!!! We will make it work!!!
    Now Mombo please remember that as soon as you put a bracket on that new chair that you got or are getting. As soon as you put any device such as a lockdown on the chair ALL warranties and replacements are totally voided.... Best of Luck

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by zwthomp View Post
    Now Mombo please remember that as soon as you put a bracket on that new chair that you got or are getting. As soon as you put any device such as a lockdown on the chair ALL warranties and replacements are totally voided.... Best of Luck
    How and why would a lock down bracket void a warranty ? so if you put a tie down on it does that void the warranty too ?