Thread: Bowel Problems

Bowel Problems

I have had no problems with my bp for the last 7-8 years. About the last 5-6 weeks I have beeen having accidents at night. No change in diet or life style or meds. Wondering if anybody had any ideas. Thank You

Have you tried adding probiotics to your routine?
    Ugh, I've been kissed by a dog!
    Get some hot water, get some iodine ...
    -- Lucy VanPelt

Quote Originally Posted by bulletc5 View Post
    I have had no problems with my bp for the last 7-8 years. About the last 5-6 weeks I have beeen having accidents at night. No change in diet or life style or meds. Wondering if anybody had any ideas. Thank You
    I get something similar usually for about 24 hours. When I have this problem, I increase my fiber and that usually fixes it.

Good luck.
    Millard
    ''Life's tough... it's even tougher if you're stupid!'' -- John Wayne

what is your normal program? are you getting good results? sounds like not emptying. have you tried Enemeez?
    CWO

If you have been using the Magic Bullets, it could be that they have stopped working. We had this problem and switched my son to Enemeez - this small change literally changed his life!

was using magic bullet when first injured,(10 yrs. post) then went to enemeez. had hemmroids worked on and the doctor put me on milk of mag, been doing that for about 6 or so years with great results. do bp every morning with good results, seem to empty good but stool is real loose. thanks for replys so far.

Quote Originally Posted by bulletc5 View Post
    was using magic bullet when first injured,(10 yrs. post) then went to enemeez. had hemmroids worked on and the doctor put me on milk of mag, been doing that for about 6 or so years with great results. do bp every morning with good results, seem to empty good but stool is real loose. thanks for replys so far.
    Possibly, and who knows why, the amount of milk of magnesia (M0M) you have been taking has become too large of a dose. Maybe you will need to scale back on the amount of MOM you use.

All the best,
    GJ