Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Plans to Attend Working 2 Walk 2011 ?

Here is the "detailed time schedule" of all the events and presentations taking place at Working 2 Walk 2011 that just came out. You can look up information to see exactly when different speakers will be presenting.

http://www.unite2fightparalysis.org/w2w_2011_schedule

If you haven't registered for your membership in the unite2fightparalysis group, now would be a good time to get it done.

https://www.z2systems.com/np/clients/u2fp/account.jsp

This is the link to register online: https://www.z2systems.com/np/clients...t.jsp?event=26
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 08-31-2011 at 02:32 PM.

I would love to attend but being in the middle of boat storage season and the fact that I have a volleyball coaching job, I am not going to make it. I went to the one in Chicago and really want to go back. Maybe January in Florida for the next time?

Nice videos from 2010 and 2009 that shows what a Working 2 Walk Symposium is about.
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 09-01-2011 at 02:23 PM.

Thanks Grammy,

What's that tune
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Thanks Grammy,

What's that tune
    Who Will Raise Their Voice? by Capercaillie. I believe it's a Scottish band.
    I think it's a beautiful song with a powerful message.

Hi Lynnifer,

I was just visiting Care Cure and saw your post. Care to start up a private conversation? I will be talking extensively about return of urinary function after SCI using our strategy. We have some cool results in an adult, complete SCI model in rats. Please spell out the abbreviations in your post and I'll try to answer your questions. Regards,

Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by jsilver View Post
    Hi Lynnifer,

I was just visiting Care Cure and saw your post. Care to start up a private conversation? I will be talking extensively about return of urinary function after SCI using our strategy. We have some cool results in an adult, complete SCI model in rats. Please spell out the abbreviations in your post and I'll try to answer your questions. Regards,

Jerry
    Thanks jsilver for coming to CC.
    SCI people need to feel SCI researcher really care about us.

If you could explain, I would like to understand better how it could be possible to guide rigeneration of axons toward the ricovery of a specific function.

Paolo
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    SCI people need to feel SCI researcher really care about us.
    Paolo
    Paolo, I can guarantee Jerry cares and wants to help. He's working hard. Wait till you meet him in person next month and see what he has to share with you. He's gonna be rockin on at W2W!

Dear Paolo,

I look forward to meeting you at W2W. At the end of my presentation you will learn the answer(s) to your most critical question. Then we can spend as much time as you and others would like discussing everything in more detail. Thanks Grammy for introducing me. In the meantime, Paolo, take a look at our Nature article (July 14). True functional regeneration after spinal cord injury can surely happen, but it takes a long time to manifest (several months in adult rodents) but when it does, the return of certain targeted functions can be quite remarkable. See you soon.

Jerry

Hmm, You lucky people, you can also meet each other too.
    i cannot come looks interesting where can i find what's being presented