Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Plans to Attend Working 2 Walk 2011 ?

my mother and father and I went to the last one in Phoenix and have booked to attend this one too.... We made a day to go visit the Smithsonian as well
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Ok, I'm jealous now...last time I was there we didn't have enough time to see the Smithsonian or the holocaust museum. I wanted to see both, but we really needed a couple more days there. It sounds like you guys will have another wonderful trip planned!

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    Ok, I'm jealous now...last time I was there we didn't have enough time to see the Smithsonian or the holocaust museum. I wanted to see both, but we really needed a couple more days there. It sounds like you guys will have another wonderful trip planned!

Thanks

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    my mother and father and I went to the last one in Phoenix and have booked to attend this one too.... We made a day to go visit the Smithsonian as well
    I am looking forward to seeing all of you again. Donna has done an amazing job with the speaker line up. The activity in the research world continues to escalate.

i look forward to seeing you as well

Not going obviously but wondering if someone could ask these questions for me:

1) Dr Jerry Silver:

Exact timeline on bladder function with nerve grafts. If he had to choose IC, SP or an artificial sphincter tomorrow, would he wait or what would he personally do as a female (lol) with a completely flaccid bladder? What does he see for the future direction of nerve grafts? The end goal?

2) Dr Davies:

a. Will his research have any effect on those with Transverse Myelitis lesions?
    b. What is his opinion of the newish CCSVI (chronic cerebral spinal veinous insufficiency) theory? (I know this isn't his forte, but I'm interested in his opinion).
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

@ Lynnifer;

I'm going to the conference. I'll write these questions in a notebook and present them for you to Dr. Silver and Dr. Davies. I'll write their answers down and bring them back for you!

The million dollar question to Dr.Davies is if he have plans to start clinical trials in near future. I canĀ“t go to W2W for distance reasons, but would be great if one of the CC members interrogated him in a dark room about that.
    -Ramps in buildings are necessary, but it would be usefull to have another ones for people (mind/heart).....

-Hoc non pereo habebo fortior me

i can't make it to everything what would be the best day to go or best thing to go to?
    thanks!
    Street Dreamz c.c. maryland

Quote Originally Posted by cripple4life View Post
    i can't make it to everything what would be the best day to go or best thing to go to?
    thanks!
    Maybe go through the list of speakers and try to pin down which speakers and subject matters you most want to see and listen to.

Confirmed Speakers as of August 31, 2011:

http://www.unite2fightparalysis.org/w2w_2011_schedule

(You can check to see which days certain speakers will be presenting)...

If you have any questions or problems during the registration process, please send an email to unite@unite2fightparalysis.org
    or phone 888-202-1992.

I hope this is helpful to you.
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 08-31-2011 at 02:33 PM.