Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Member says "HEY"

New Member says "HEY"

Hi
    Stumbled my way in here... just saying HEY.
    I'm a 42 YRO Mom, wife, g'ma. SCI C4,5,6 incomplete in 1995. Ex husband drove into oncoming traffic (don't ask if you don't want the sob story, it's a doozy ) in 1995. Am married to a firefighter/paramedic currently... life does go on! 4 kiddos aged 24, 21, 20, 19 and 3 grand-kids 1 of which my husband and I have custody of. Raising my own kids in a chair was tough, raising a 5 year old grandson adds some interesting levels on top. I'm currently in school to finish my degree after many years of debate I figured why not... I'm not getting any younger. We recently moved from rural AZ to Henderson, NV because frankly, I was tired of the dirt roads and inconvenience and needed sidewalks and people... the area/house/land served us well when our kids were young but since they all have moved out, I felt trapped. Now, we wheel around the 'burbs looking like the circus has come to town (me, the kiddo, service dog pulling us while the hubby trails behind) it's awesome to see people's faces!!
    Guess that's the reader's digest version... hope to make some buds and get great info from you all!!

Hello Nut4McGraw,

Welcome to the forums. You have come to the right place for advice and friends. I think you will enjoy your time here and I am sure you'll be able to help some others also.

Kindest regards,
    Millard
    ''Life's tough... it's even tougher if you're stupid!'' -- John Wayne

Welcome!

Hello glad to have you on board.
    Hows that service dog do in the snow?
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Welcome to the forum, Nut4McGraw.

Welcome.

My sister also lives in Henderson

Welcome! Glad you found us, and I look forward to getting to know you better. I am also "not getting any younger."

Welcome to the crazy farm LOL Just kidding....

I can see where you would get tired of that dirt....

Looking forward to getting to know you.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Welcome, I lived in Henderson when I was 7, 1955. It was just a small town then, Las Vegas was a trip to the big city. Now I hear it's part of the city.

Hi and welcome Nut4McGraw!

I think your post in the juicing thread has kind of put me off the idea, lol.