Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finding a trainer

excellent thread..thank you for starting it! I would like a trainer too..

the link to US trainers didnt work for me..my aol kept crashing when I clicked it??

I want one too for Seattle, and LA.

thanks!
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by Katja View Post
    Out of a dozen or more emails, I got two responses, which on the one hand was kind of depressing, but on the other hand meant that the people who weren't comfortable training a disabled person had weeded themselves out and I didn't have to waste any time and energy on them.

I've been training with one of the people who responded for three years, and have been very pleased with the process and the results.

That is so awesome Katja!
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Not sure why it would crash...seems to work fine on IE9, IE8, Firefox and Chrome

Eric Harness, CSCS
    Founder/President
    Neuro Ex, Inc
    Adaptive Performance and Neuro Recovery

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    Not sure why it would crash...seems to work fine on IE9, IE8, Firefox and Chrome

Hi ..I was able to link to it..now..but none in FL ( I am staying in FL and need a trainer in my region WITH EXPERIENCEwith SCI.

Do you know anyone near Charleston S.C. ?

Magenta

I sent you a PM with my Wife's email address. She has Bachelor's in Exercise Science, and is working on her Masters. She is also a high level para t4/5.

SheRocks...this place is in FL http://www.coreflorida.com/Default.aspx

Sherocks

Not sure what part of FL you are in, but we have a Certified Facility in Orlando.

Project Walk Orlando

Eric Harness, CSCS
    Founder/President
    Neuro Ex, Inc
    Adaptive Performance and Neuro Recovery

Beyond The Chair is located in San Antonio, TX, but we have a travel training program that we are working to set up. Feel free to give us a call and we will help in any way that we can! Check out our facebook site for even more information and pictures/videos/updates of everything we do and have going on!! http://www.facebook.com/#!/beyondthechair2011
    (210) 256-0700