Thread: Meeting and Trial Question

Meeting and Trial Question

dear wise, after you finished the meeting,you will start the trial in kunming and hongkong now?

Quote Originally Posted by east dragon View Post
    dear wise, after you finished the meeting,you will start the trial in kunming and hongkong now?
    What meeting and trial are you referring to? I just finished teaching a Spinal Cord Injury Methods Workshop at Rutgers. In the coming three months, I have about a dozen meetings that I am attending.
    • September 3-13, I will go to Hong Kong and then to Taiwan, attending a Stem Cell & Regeneration meeting and the Tzuchi International Medical Association Meeting in Hualien.
    • September 24, I am giving a talk at Pelican Hill in Newport Coast, California.
    • September 28, I am speaking at Harvard and other places, including an Open House in Boston.
    • September 29, I am flying to Texas where I will be speaking at a Stem Cell meeting and at Brackenridge Hospital.
    • October 3-5, I am speaking that the Stem Cell Summit meeting in Pasadena, California.
    • October 11-12, I am attending the New York Stem Cell Program meeting.
    • October 16, I am attending Walking to Walk.
    • October 17-19. I am teaching the Workshop on SCI Methods at Rutgers.
    • October 21. I am planning to speak at an SCI Open House at the Marine Biological Laboratory in Woods Hole, MA
    • October 29-November 3. I will be in Hong Kong and Kunming with a group from Norway.
    • November 4. I have an SCI Open House at Rutgers.
    • November 5. We are holding a SCI Symposium hosting Professor Shao-chen Zhang at Rutgers.
    • November 19, I will be speaking at the Chinese-American Professional Society International Conference in Los Angeles, California.

The Hong Kong trial is continuing. The trial in Kunming should be starting soon.

Wise.

Dear Wise, you are working too hard. thank you very much!