Thread: Downhill biking

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live

Downhill biking

i posted this in case anyone wondered what it is like. this is an unfinished video of me downhill biking, first time ever, first run. camera is running all the way before loading onto lift, getting off lift into bike, and part of downhill run. it was a blast. it was recorded with GoProHD helmet cam, so switch the definition for better picture and there is no sound.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7K8HMpSHJk
    Last edited by jschism; 08-14-2011 at 10:35 AM. Reason: add

Blog Entries
    Love it! I'm completely jealous! I'm guessing you are near Denver....How neat to look at your biking and skiing in the same area. My family and I went to Park City every year for skiing and hiking before my accident. One day we say we will figure out how to move out west and still make a living. I must say, it really does look like there is a lot of support for adaptive sports there. I suppose it is because of Craig?

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheelandy View Post
    Love it! I'm completely jealous! I'm guessing you are near Denver....How neat to look at your biking and skiing in the same area. My family and I went to Park City every year for skiing and hiking before my accident. One day we say we will figure out how to move out west and still make a living. I must say, it really does look like there is a lot of support for adaptive sports there. I suppose it is because of Craig?
    this was a vacation at Crested Butte, I imagine there are so many adaptive programs out west because of the skiers, mountain bikers, and those kinda of athletes out there getting hurt and they don't want to give it up. Many of the adaptive programs offer financial aid/grants for those who want to attend a prgram.