Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Talks with Rick Hansen Foundation

Quote Originally Posted by rjames View Post
    http://www.queensu.ca/news/alumnirev...-cord-injuries

Stephen Hawking was right there are "Black Holes" in the universe, case in point RHI and MP......

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    (lol @ Patrick)

Quote Originally Posted by rjames View Post
    http://www.queensu.ca/news/alumnirev...-cord-injuries

Stephen Hawking was right there are "Black Holes" in the universe, case in point RHI and MP......
    I follow you now...I caught this in the article:

The JJP VAMC is the U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs RR&D Center of Excellence for the Medical Consequences of Spinal Cord Injury. The collaboration between RHI and JJP VAMC is the first of its kind. And will serve as a template for international collaborations to perform SCI clinical trials.

ok... a template is happening!

As for international and wheeling around the world - I’ve not seen any Canadian Hansen's wheeling in my woods.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Hansen

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    As for international and wheeling around the world - I’ve not seen any Canadian Hansen's wheeling in my woods.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Hansen
    What do you mean by this Leif? Sounds like you are belittling the man for his achievement. Perhaps people from your own country should take up the banner and wheel in their own woods rather than a Canadian.

Royal Bank Award (1994)? What does such mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    What do you mean by this Leif? Sounds like you are belittling the man for his achievement. Perhaps people from your own country should take up the banner and wheel in their own woods rather than a Canadian.
    I don’t know the ‘man’ except I was banned too on his (RHI) facebook page - a time ago - when asking serious and polite questions about the RHs and ICORD, as for SCI cures. And to tell you the truth - the ’man’ himself - knows about all q’s, q’s here on CC as well, but dodge any q’s - and that isn’t good, creating pedestals’ isn’t a good thing. And, if you want to ask for example - me - about anything. Ask and I will answer anything about myself and stuff. The first thing I can tell is, I don’t have any salaries what so ever on what I do as for care (rehab promoting) and cure efforts (for others, I live without a sci cure for myself). Others should do the same, explain all and be transparent and fair. The others can go to hell as fare as I am concerned, if not playing with open books and being a sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    Patrick Madsen - Did I answer youre question?

This ‘without no comparison as such’ is like asking RH simple questions, but, the answer here - although demanding in return to the questioner - is explained. And that is cool. Regardless if the questioners understands the answer or not.

Last edited by Leif; 08-17-2011 at 10:23 PM.