Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Me and Mrs. 55

We're a little ahead of the curve, been doing this at NASCAR races for years. If you plan out your mode of transportation, you don't even have to stop for drinks.

"a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

I like it, McDuff. That cooler is a great idea. With the heat here in Carolina, we need to stay hydrated. Now where to put a bbq grill? lol
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

McDuff and Sci55 you are definite keepers - very cool idea but I think we need a name for this club !!

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

If Bill and I attempted this we'd have to put heavy gauge tractor tires on that cooler !!
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Geeze Obie. Your song choice made me depressed. 64 is old? Oh, to be that young again!
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Great photo McDuff! Way to go!

55 - thanks, we camp a mile from our seats so this makes the trip whole lots easier for my wife. "Triple-towing" is legal in Tx, so we could hook the bbq up behind, but it better be way back if we are smoking along the way. Actually, the way these coolers are made, www.cruzincooler.com , you can make a train out of them.

Obieone - thanks, and you'd be surprised, I've hauled some big ol' boys back there. And all the women want to trade places, we either get "that's cheating" or "that's so coooool" all the way in and back.

Thanks Eileen, you posted while I was typing.
    Last edited by McDuff; 08-09-2011 at 10:13 AM. Reason: update
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Quote Originally Posted by Obieone View Post
    If Bill and I attempted this we'd have to put heavy gauge tractor tires on that cooler !!
    I was thinking the same thing for us!

Quote Originally Posted by McDuff View Post
    We're a little ahead of the curve, been doing this at NASCAR races for years. If you plan out your mode of transportation, you don't even have to stop for drinks.

Okay McDuff...where's you get that cooler? I need to order one!!!!

I didn't read far enough...thanks for the link..

I love this thread! SCI55...what you and your wife have is what everyone else wants. I can see yall at a rainbow gathering or any gathering rolling between groups of people laughing it up and living it up...no matter where you are. I could even see yall at a party full of teenagers giving some age old advice and them even paying attention.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

that is about the coolest picture ever.