Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: New ZR2

Since all of the photos I originally posted have disappeared, here's an encore for reference:

Still looks great!

With either the Sure locks or D's locks, has anyone ever put in two switches so that you can lock each wheel independently? I can think of several situations where I have locked one wheel, rotated using the other, and then locked or did not lock the other. Just an idea I have been mulling over.

Quote Originally Posted by rye1945 View Post
    Still looks great!

With either the Sure locks or D's locks, has anyone ever put in two switches so that you can lock each wheel independently? I can think of several situations where I have locked one wheel, rotated using the other, and then locked or did not lock the other. Just an idea I have been mulling over.
    I've never seen it but it can be done; more likely available from Surelock likely than D's as they do custom work, could be a costly up charge, though.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    I've never seen it but it can be done; more likely available from Surelock likely than D's as they do custom work, could be a costly up charge, though.
    Actually the original D's were like that, and we recently ordered them for someone who had them on a previous chair. Not sure if there was any upcharge for them though.

[QUOTE=stephen212;1547693]Since all of the photos I originally posted have disappeared, here's an encore for reference:

/QUOTE]

Still looks fine, and almost exactly how my next chair will be configured, leaving off the Surelocks and the clothing guards.

Is it weird to say that this chair has a 'thrill' factor?
    Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
    ~~~~~~~~~~

That's one of the finest examples of parsimony in motion I've seen since...lemme think...probably Hype's polished ZR1 with the white wheels.

Everything it should be and nothing it shouldn't.

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    Since all of the photos I originally posted have disappeared, here's an encore for reference:
    Why they have disappeared?