Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MotoMed Viva 2 For Sale

Smile want to buy MotoMed Viva 2

Hi, there

I'd like to get this exercise machine, do you still have it?
    I live in Los Angeles, California.

Please let me know.

Moto

I am living in a nursing home and we have a budget for this equipment. If you still have it for sale , I should be able to get approval at next Wednesday meeting.

Best Regards,

PLEASE E-MAIL ME if moto med still for sale. mrsdawg140@aol.com. Thankyou.

Is this exercise bike available for sale?

Motomed to purchase

Hi, do you still have this exercise bike for sale? I live in Milton, Ontario, Canada. Please email me I might have more questions, but I will purchase it. lucvas@sym...tico.ca. Thanks.

About the Motomed

Hi,

Do you still have this equipment? I'm really interested . Im in the process of getting one of this for my daughter even if it's used but in good condition. Please let me know, you can reply to monimiss@gmail.com. Thanks.

Hi,
    Is it still available? We are in Ontario.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by redros3 View Post
    hi there,
    i have a reck motomed viva 2 for sale. It is 3 years old - barely used. It comes from a smoke free environment. It has been properly cared for and covered. It has both leg straps and arm straps. Can provide more pics if necessary. Paid over $7000.00 but i now need to sell it to get an fes bike. Would like to get $3500, but make me an offer. I only used the motomed maybe a dozen times! I live in ontario, canada - but i am willing to work out shipping. Please pm me.
    Thanks!

Description from reck website

the motor-assisted movement therapy trainer with refined specifications and ideal operating features for people with disability. For daily passive, assistive and active movement training in the rehabilitation centre, skilled nursing facility, or at home. Mobile but yet highly stable due to the all-metal design. And it is compact, too: The motomed requires no more space than a chair!
    The motomed viva2 with its large display (approx. 11.3 x 8.4 cm/4.5 x 3.3 inches) and big palpable buttons is particulary suitable for patients with:
    - limited motor activity in arms, hands and fingers motomed viva2 provides: Big buttons and handlebar
    - vision and perception disorders motomed viva2 provides: Big letters and numbers, approx. 2 cm/ 0.8 inches high
    - low muscle strength and depth sensibility disorders (bathyaesthesia) motomed viva2 provides: Visual biofeedback to distinguish active and passive training mode
    -
    general problems in operating appliances motomed viva2 provides: Simplified operation with integrated operating guide
    is this still available? Please let me know. Thank you

Hi Please let me know if you still have motomed and what is the voltage (110 V or 220V)?

m_tajany@yahoo.fr

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redros3 View Post
    Hi There,
    I have a Reck MotoMed Viva 2 for sale. It is 3 years old - barely used. It comes from a smoke free environment. It has been properly cared for and covered. It has both leg straps and arm straps. Can provide more pics if necessary. Paid over $7000.00 but I now need to sell it to get an FES bike. Would like to get $3500, but make me an offer. I only used the MotoMed maybe a dozen times! I live in Ontario, Canada - but I am willing to work out shipping. Please PM me.
    Thanks!

Description from RECK website

The motor-assisted movement therapy trainer with refined specifications and ideal operating features for people with disability. For daily passive, assistive and active movement training in the rehabilitation centre, skilled nursing facility, or at home. Mobile but yet highly stable due to the all-metal design. And it is compact, too: The MOTOmed requires no more space than a chair!
    The MOTOmed viva2 with its large display (approx. 11.3 x 8.4 cm/4.5 x 3.3 inches) and big palpable buttons is particulary suitable for patients with:
    - limited motor activity in arms, hands and fingers MOTOmed viva2 provides: big buttons and handlebar
    - vision and perception disorders MOTOmed viva2 provides: big letters and numbers, approx. 2 cm/ 0.8 inches high
    - low muscle strength and depth sensibility disorders (bathyaesthesia) MOTOmed viva2 provides: visual biofeedback to distinguish active and passive training mode
    -
    general problems in operating appliances MOTOmed viva2 provides: simplified operation with integrated operating guide

Hi
    Is the Motormed still avalible?
    Terry