Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: watching falling skies and had an thought

watching falling skies and had an thought

if you seen the show you know the thing on they put on the kids back. i'm thinking with the right tech and engineering this what i think this would be
    something to think about. i know it ugly but if it can be a cure i would do it.
    i think tech will be able to cure us before science.
    Street Dreamz c.c. maryland

Quote Originally Posted by cripple4life View Post
    if you seen the show you know the thing on they put on the kids back. i'm thinking with the right tech and engineering this what i think this would be
    something to think about. i know it ugly but if it can be a cure i would do it.
    i think tech will be able to cure us before science.
    im leaning the same way also. its seems tech has more flexibility as far as regulations go. i think most people dont want a tech solution because they want to be "normal" but tech moves so much faster than medical science. I wouldn't call it a cure but it can improve quality of life..

i would be all about some kind of tech to help me stand/walk. but IMO thats not a cure.
    http://www.pcworld.com/article/20122...alk_again.html

A combinations of nano tech, lithium, and stem cells.
    My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by macska View Post
    A combinations of nano tech, lithium, and stem cells.
    if nano tech became viable I bet it would be the biggest thing since the internet explosion. but it still seems to be in the "future" category like cars that drive themselves... I can remember in the 80's you would here "one day cars will drive themselves" you even saw examples of it but you never seen it implemented anywhere..

Quote Originally Posted by Eric.S View Post
    if nano tech became viable I bet it would be the biggest thing since the internet explosion. but it still seems to be in the "future" category like cars that drive themselves... I can remember in the 80's you would here "one day cars will drive themselves" you even saw examples of it but you never seen it implemented anywhere..
    I do think that in the near future we will se some steps to the right direction.
    My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by macska View Post
    I do think that in the near future we will se some steps to the right direction.
    I too believe that nanotech is very promising and we should start seeing some results soon. How good nanotech can be for SCI I don't know, but it seems it should help a lot.
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

what i'm thinking is some kind of chip above the injury and another that relays to below the injury.
    Street Dreamz c.c. maryland

Quote Originally Posted by cripple4life View Post
    what i'm thinking is some kind of chip above the injury and another that relays to below the injury.
    There are much better things than that which could be ready for clinical trials very soon as I know.
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    There are much better things than that which could be ready for clinical trials very soon as I know.
    Care to elaborate?
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com