Thread: For Sale: P.I.E. machine (pulsed irrigation evacuation)

For Sale: P.I.E. machine (pulsed irrigation evacuation)

Hi all,

This is a PIE machine, model 2005. Barely used. This machine was $4,000 new, buy it now for $500.00

The pulsed irrigation evacuation (PIE) system has been used to treat chronic constipation and fecal impaction in patients with neurologic causes of altered bowel function, including quadriplegia, paraplegia, spinal cord injury, spina bifida, etc., and for bowel preparation for colonoscopy.

The PIE procedure uses pulses of small amounts of warm water to rehydrate stool and improve peristalsis. The system consists of a control unit to control inflow and outflow time and disposable supplies including a water reservoir bag, a cuffed speculum, and outflow bag into which the water and stool flows. This is a closed system to minimize fecal soiling and potential contamination.

Comes with lots of supplies.

I would be more than happy to box it up and ship it to you but of course you would have to cover the shipping. I work for a manufacturing company and we ship things daily so I could probably get a bit more favorable shipping rate than the average Joe.

Feel free to e-mail me at: davidw@healthpostures.com

if you think the price is too high, feel free to make an offer. This machine is barely used and comes with lots of supplies. It was a $4,000 machine new.

Does anyone use these anymore?

Still for sale if anyone is interested. Make me an offer.

This is SOLD.