Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: What are the trial results so far...?

  1. #21
    Senior Member lunasicc42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lutz, Fl USA*********C456
    Posts
    2,366
    Quote Originally Posted by kivi66 View Post
    0xSquidy, your active position in life in this case very much resemble sexual perversion, so for the Wise Young's wellbeing watch your mouse. In addition, Wise Young likes repeatedly to answer the same questions and for inconvenient ones prefer affected ignoring, your interference into the act is absolutely redundant.
    LoL, wat?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

    "what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "


    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by kivi66 View Post
    0xSquidy, your active position in life in this case very much resemble sexual perversion, so for the Wise Young's wellbeing watch your mouse. In addition, Wise Young likes repeatedly to answer the same questions and for inconvenient ones prefer affected ignoring, your interference into the act is absolutely redundant.


  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by kivi66 View Post
    0xSquidy, your active position in life in this case very much resemble sexual perversion, so for the Wise Young's wellbeing watch your mouse. In addition, Wise Young likes repeatedly to answer the same questions and for inconvenient ones prefer affected ignoring, your interference into the act is absolutely redundant.
    WTF, that was funny. i dont care if you spoken with him once or a thousand times or rent a room in his house you still dont talk for or represent the good dr.
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

    <----Scott Weiland---->

  4. #24

    What He Said

    Quote Originally Posted by kivi66 View Post
    0xSquidy, your active position in life in this case very much resemble sexual perversion, so for the Wise Young's wellbeing watch your mouse. In addition, Wise Young likes repeatedly to answer the same questions and for inconvenient ones prefer affected ignoring, your interference into the act is absolutely redundant.
    +1
    Watch your mouse, you friggin' perv.

  5. #25
    Senior Member 0xSquidy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Barcelona (Spain)
    Posts
    1,072
    I didn't reply because of pure ignorance. I couldn't understand enough of what he/she said so I let it go. But yes, it also looked to me like his dog had taken over his/her computer.

    I'll definately watch my mouse kivi66, thank you for the warning.
    Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

    Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

    http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Sorry, didn't mean that sexual perversion is such a bad thing, just not always suitable.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedmyelin View Post
    WTF, that was funny. i dont care if you spoken with him once or a thousand times or rent a room in his house you still dont talk for or represent the good dr.
    ineedmyelin, it's OK , above all that was funny.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by 0xSquidy View Post
    I didn't reply because of pure ignorance. I couldn't understand enough of what he/she said so I let it go. But yes, it also looked to me like his dog had taken over his/her computer.

    I'll definately watch my mouse kivi66, thank you for the warning.
    0xSquidy,I am 'he' and I have a cat, dog was too but I've shot it.
    Last edited by kivi66; 08-06-2011 at 03:20 AM.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by 0xSquidy View Post
    It's all here. You just have to use the search box in the upper right corner and you'll find stuff like http://sci.rutgers.edu/dynarticles/Decompression.doc

    Doing it that way, we'll not make busy people like Wise waste time with repetitive explanations.
    Never seen that before, thanks

Similar Threads

  1. question about trial results
    By momo3 in forum Cure
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:01 PM
  2. brisbane trial results?
    By Cspine in forum Cure
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-15-2005, 02:30 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 08:50 PM
  4. Accorda trial results
    By Infoseeker in forum Cure
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2002, 03:11 PM
  5. GM1 Trial Results Published - Geisler
    By Wise Young in forum Cure
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2001, 06:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •