Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: This heat is making me crazy

still jealous running the heat constantly.... fucking cold here...

don't be jealous of my heat rash! It's lovely let me tell you...my savior has been this outdoor misting fan, it's the only way I've been able to sit outside for any length of time.
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson

Ohhhhh the lovely heat
    I am like feeling that someone put me in a deep fryer lol

It is terrible
    Probably some scientific experiment to see hot hot we can tolerate before exploding

Nothing like living in 103 + and just all the lovely unbreathable suffocating circumstansial phenomena

Who know's maybe I am supposed to feel like I am being cooked in a frying pan or something

so much for El Nino I think it is now El Combonko

If I ever move anywhere soon I want to move next to the Sun

Felling hot hot hot

What a good Idea Beth! I have the first cheap set Jim got me and then he upgraded nicely after being an ass one year.....that's a long story....but the high prongs drive me crazy! Even the cheap one you need a magnifying glass for has a high prong. I use to wear all three, but finally took off the cheap set and just wear the good one. It has nine decent sized diamonds in it. I even kicked around adding some color to it. I might just take it to my jewelry store and see what the guy can come up with. I'm a sucker for black hills gold. I wear one all of the time, about the size of a nichol all grapes and leaves.....I like it cause it lays flat. A girl has to have her bling!

I remember when I first joined a club to work out and was wearing my usual three dollar tennis shoes, and Jim wanted me to spend the money on some really good shoes to workout in......he gave me the money and said go and get them....well, the jewelry store was on the way and they were having a really good sale...lol....I bought a new gold bracelet. Joke in the family thereafter when someone would ask me what I wanted dad to buy me for Christmas or birthday....a pair of tennis shoes!

Lord, I have'nt had a margarita in sooo long! That sounds good! Yes, real-life interaction sounds good! It has been a long time....other than a few kids going through with the needs and the wants! Hubby does'nt count....he does'nt stay awake or stay home long enough....bless his heart.

I need to have my hair whacked off and then color it! It use to be a natural medium blonde, but I've been living like a mole in this house for so long, the sun does'nt bleach it out anymore. Last time I saw my neurosurgeon, he asked me if I had colored and darkened my hair!

Glad you and Dingo got a break and enjoyed it. They're saying after today we will be in the high 80's the rest of the week. I'd yell hurray, but I'm waiting to see what the humidity and pollution is going to do! Still, it will be nice to have lower temps.