Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: got 10k worth of a new chair today, kinda not happy.

not yet :/

my brothers are enjoying checking out the power assist wheels though.

I'm waiting on them to get in the bigger forks they ordered to try and raise the front angle? (plus the new cushion that was ordered wrong, so I can handle everything at one appointment). I did call and tell them that they kept my scissor locks and that I want 'em back.

I did get a customer satisfaction survey though. Good thing it goes through a third party
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

Actually they adjusted it and it's prime, but it just doesn't feel comfortable. The power assist is great, but not practical for my needs. Getting rid of the brand new chair, wheels with power assist, battery and charger for 2,500 + shipping so hopefully so I can fit my standing frame in my new home. It's that or the standingd frame and I think bone density prevails.

If interested pm or post here

It took you four years to decide to ditch it? Well no one can say you didn't give it a try, or has it sat in a corner all this time?

I had three lower back surgeries. They had to heal for hecka months in between... then MRI, Etc, surgery, impatient/outpatient recovery, lather, rinse, repeat, you know? It's been in my living room. I'll take pix. Up again in the next few days…

Put it in the Equipment and Services thread. If its a Tilite you can put up the serial number and people can look up the specs. Other chairs you need to give the dimensions.

Thanks for whoever put it in the equipment thread, if it wasn't already.

Blog Entries
    Damn! Didn't know you were having all these problems. Only get to the site once in a while. Like you, treading water for the last few years, hoping to get a chair soon...Trying to save up the patience required to deal with the system so I don't blow my top on some poor fool. You know how it goes all too well! Hang in there and good to see you have the mountain in sight, at least!
    Quote Originally Posted by feisty View Post
    I had three lower back surgeries. They had to heal for hecka months in between... then MRI, Etc, surgery, impatient/outpatient recovery, lather, rinse, repeat, you know? It's been in my living room. I'll take pix. Up again in the next few days…