Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Second question to Rick Hansen Foundation

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Yes, Leif. I'm well aware. There's no being reasonable with you .. so have at it .. but that snarky attitude of yours does more to make others avoid you than work with you.
    snarky nerve grafts. btw did you read the link I provided to you about youre own country as for biotec regulations?

Quote Originally Posted by addiesue View Post
    Of course it is. It is about all of us.
    Everything and anything can be about all - this isn’t as such. The case in discussion here are more about the few working for themselves. Lynnifer has for example been nails out whenever questioning such, but as I can see now she has become the real investigational journalist - oh great.

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    snarky nerve grafts. btw did you read the link I provided to you about youre own country as for biotec regulations?
    Yes thank you. Enjoy alienating more people with your posts.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

? Oh leif why do you always do that? Doesn't it get boring? Let's not destroy this thread.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    I think lobbying the government maybe the way to go, "we as taxpayers want the money you grant for sci related issued spent this way" After all it's the governments that are holding the big purse strings.
    See this:

Hansen is a media darling and no one wants to be anywhere but on his good side. So if Rick Hansen wants something, people tend to give it to him
    Having met him twice, the reality is very deflating. He’s a celebrity and like most celebrities he’s really all about Rick, his ego his money his fame.

http://njnnetwork.com/2010/04/rick-h...#comment-18371

That supports the the hipothesis that there is a scam here.
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

I think we should give the new CEO a chance to make changes .. his public announcement was only July 12th. That's just over a month.
    I think that is unlikely that this new CEO will make any changes. If you google him you will find info that don't give much hope he is a cure oriented guy.
    We need to put as much pressure as possible on the cure to, maybe, get a few damn $ for it.

I agree that when you start a new job it takes months to getting things under control, so that is the most effective time to make him hear our voice.

Someone should ask them what are the acomplishments they made in terms of cure paralisis and the other stuff in this 25 years, because some people talk about them like they were the saviors of SCI people in Canada, and i can´t find anyhthing that support that idea.
    All i can see is many useless titles and awards, a organization that is used like a business playground, obscene salaries, selfish and arrogant attitude, and the shadow of a "SCI is business, don´t do anthying to stop it" way of thinking.

TBH i think Rick never take real control of his own organization, he is only the name and the face to put out when they need get funds, nothing more. Charity is a very profitable if you know how to manage it.
    -Ramps in buildings are necessary, but it would be usefull to have another ones for people (mind/heart).....

-Hoc non pereo habebo fortior me

I would still encourage people to write the Governor General who was made Patron of the Relay about to start August 24th .. I know I will .. and my best argument will be that I did everything I was supposed to do and I did it right .. where are they with treatments? Pretty good argument ... because I'm having trouble accessing just regular health care .. I want my tax dollars back along with my donations!
    I think that to write to the Governol General could be very effective to push RHF spending back on track of common sense.

We don't want the Canadian government to stop giving money to RHF, we just want that RHF really spend some money for cure research as they say.

And also to stop using money for paying such high salaries and leave people in need behind!