Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: thought TiLite was suppose to have good customer service

Quote Originally Posted by jschism View Post
    so, looking through the CAD repository I see the problem. They seem to measure from the front mounting hole of the back? This could be why a chair with the newer folding back IS an inch shorter, the mounting holes in the new backrest are closer together and the forward hole is about an inch father to the rear of the chair as compare to the early Zr2/series one backs. (the front mounting screw on the back is even with the back, where the older style back hardware had the front mounting screw an inch in front of the back post) seems as they should be measuring from the actual back, not the mounting holes, as this difference is changing the chair length and putting the footrest even closer than their already short frame. since the CAD doesn't show the back post, not sure how one would catch this before hand?

To avoid in the future, know your Schulte Dimension!!

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live
    Quote Originally Posted by DaleB View Post
    To avoid in the future, know your Schulte Dimension!!
    That certainly would've helped if i would have ever had gotten a CAD and had one for my old Zr to compare to. My DME said we will get this fixed, even if at their cost. problem is how can a DME accurately order a chair, it's the same chair, same specs, but suppose to be a 17" frame instead of a 16", but yet ended up 3/8" shorter? DME's have a hard enough time getting a chair right without manufacturers changing the way they measure crap from series to series.

tooley, i wouldn't believe any recommendation for equipment from an ass like you anyway.
    did I offer any? Keep ordering TiLites and you won't have any problems.

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live
    Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post
    did I offer any? Keep ordering TiLites and you won't have any problems.
    guess maybe I need to join the boat and take a break from CC with assholes like you posting crap just to be annoying. perfect example of why many have been getting away from here. You don't really share anything supportive or informational, just pretending to be a cool, tough guy with hidden issues and some how you find it makes yourself feel better to belittle others.

guess maybe I need to join the boat and take a break from CC with assholes like you posting crap just to be annoying. perfect example of why many have been getting away from here. You don't really share anything supportive or informational, just pretending to be a cool, tough guy with hidden issues and some how you find it makes yourself feel better to belittle others.
    Its a common internet phenomena often magnified by people thinking that because they are in a wheelchair it excuses them from behaving in a civilized fashion