Thread: Clintron Air Fluidized Therapy Bed

Clintron Air Fluidized Therapy Bed

Clinitron At-Home HydroAire Air Fluidized Therapy (AFT) Bed for sale. My son passed away 6 weeks ago and we no longer need this bed. Has been serviced and maintained by Hill Rom on Cape Cod. Approximately 4 years old. Easy-to-use hand control allows patient or care giver to adjust elevation height.
    Utilizes a low air loss head elevation feature that offers two angles, 10º and 40º. The bed is wonderful for anyone who has had flap or stage 4 ulcer.

You can find the marketing material and specifications for this bed at http://www.hill-rom.com/usa/PDF/CTG725.pdf

This bed cost over $60,000 new, I am selling the bed for $20,000 or best reasonable offer. To be honest with you, I need the money to pay my son's funeral expenses.

I can be reached at jdvcgaux@yahoo.com or 508-451-0100. I am located on the south coast of Massachusetts and could possibly help deliver the bed if you are close enough.

Thanks, Jeff V.

Clinitron Bed

Hi Jeff,
    I am very sorry for your loss. I too have a clinitron bed that I would like to sell and was wondering if you had gotten any response and were able to sell the bed.
    thanks,
    JudyR

Quote Originally Posted by skytrader View Post
    Clinitron At-Home HydroAire Air Fluidized Therapy (AFT) Bed for sale. My son passed away 6 weeks ago and we no longer need this bed. Has been serviced and maintained by Hill Rom on Cape Cod. Approximately 4 years old. Easy-to-use hand control allows patient or care giver to adjust elevation height.
    Utilizes a low air loss head elevation feature that offers two angles, 10º and 40º. The bed is wonderful for anyone who has had flap or stage 4 ulcer.

You can find the marketing material and specifications for this bed at http://www.hill-rom.com/usa/PDF/CTG725.pdf

This bed cost over $60,000 new, I am selling the bed for $20,000 or best reasonable offer. To be honest with you, I need the money to pay my son's funeral expenses.

I can be reached at jdvcgaux@yahoo.com or 508-451-0100. I am located on the south coast of Massachusetts and could possibly help deliver the bed if you are close enough.

Thanks, Jeff V.