Thread: Care Cure App for Iphone?

Care Cure App for Iphone?

More and more of us are trying to keep ourselves busy and it would be very helpful to access CareCure Community through a smart phone. I am currently using the Iphone 4.

RSS reader for iphone.
    Daniel

I don't know what you mean?

Oh yes, i can use this app to view the carecure.org website right? After downloading RSS feeder what do i do next?

I use the Free RSS Reader, then I clicked on the +, added the sci.rutgers.edu under Add Feed by browsing the web, added the feed. Then whenever I want to see the newest threads, I select CareCure Forums in the RSS Reader and click the refresh. It's a little easier format that trying to read the CareCure forum in Safari, and you can click "View website" if you want to read the whole thread.
    Daniel

how do I do this on an android? honestly, I've never gotten the hang of an rss reader...even on the computer...

any suggested apps for the android?
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Quote Originally Posted by Broknwing View Post
    how do I do this on an android? honestly, I've never gotten the hang of an rss reader...even on the computer...

any suggested apps for the android?
    Use googe reader https://market.android.com/details?i...s.reader&hl=en <- that is the link to the android market for google reader. On my phone (DroidX) I read CC on the Opera Mini Browser in landscape mode. Works well for me if you get the hang of tapping to zoom in on things. Hope that helps.

Those of you who are new to rss it's sort of like a bookmark that gets updated based on whats posted on the site. It can get really handy even for daily use on a computer.