Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: She's Here again causing trouble.....

She's Here again causing trouble.....

Just kidding about the trouble part....Tonja got here around 6:30 last night and I had strawberry daiquiris ready and waiting.....I had a few beers before she got here and then switched to Margaritas. It was a beautiful cool night out on the deck, grilling burgers and fries. Tonja and my daughter hit it off great!!!!
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

I am loving following this story...wish you two the best. So glad to hear your daughter and DD hit it off as well. Enjoy your weekend together.

Well its good trouble!!!!!!!

Daisy got in on all the trouble too and made some friends.....

Daisy is the Shi tzu BTW LOL
    Last edited by darkeyed_daisy; 07-15-2011 at 08:55 AM.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Better watch out,,,, when the sewing machine comes out, and the cordless screw gun, followed by the hot glue gun. those grill grates would work well as lower window guards, and who knows what else she'll find laying around your house. Not to mention if she brought that cane!!! Kurtain Kraft better look out, I don't think they' ready for what's next at your house. BE CAREFUL !!!!!!!!! Not too much Absolute, in the Bloody Mary's or you could be in way too deep. In doubt??? Call Albany Governors office,ask for Sandy, maybe she can help you out of the forthcoming "festivities" she always ends her show with a cocktail recipe, you may need to double it though. Semi-Homemade goes R-rated!!!!

Strawberries anyone????

Of course one of those had alcohol and one of those didn't....hint...the one without whipped creme was loaded!

Allhavel....stop telling my secrets!!!!! Rum is just as good as Absolute but the weekend is still young I saw that magazine...R-rated, now Larry's gotta make a trip to the store!

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

ditto on the well wishes for a fun weekend!

Oh and we are just waiting for him to hand over the card...we have decided Cat needs a shopping trip. LOL Girls always need stuff.

Larry already said he wasn't into shopping....BIG MISTAKE!!!

So far Otis and Harley are good as long as Otis doesn't try to smell him...poor Otis is blind so how is he supposed to figure out Harley without smelling him? I had to put neosporin on Harleys ear but other than that...we are making progress.

Have a great summer week-end and fun on the shopping trip. Sweet that the girls are hitting it off.

Have a fun weekend you two!

Last nights burgers and grilled russett potatoes and 'The Drinker'! Glasses weren't big enough, so she just drank out of the pitcher!

Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel