Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Woman from Europe - Oslo Explosion

Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe View Post
    This is so crazy. I am so happy it is not a muslim attack but a Norwegian right wing who has done it.

It was really scary and I am so happy he is caught, but I still wonder why he did it.
    Bente,
    Glad that your ok. So sorry to hear about this tragedy in your town. I did not know that you live in Oslo. Hope they find out and throw the book at who ever committed this haneous crime.
    Take care and stay safe.

So sorry to read about this! I'm so glad you are safe Bente! Please stay indoors until you know it is safe to go out in the streets..... I will never understand these kinds of people....they don't care who they hurt....

Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe View Post
    This is so crazy. I am so happy it is not a muslim attack but a Norwegian right wing who has done it.

It was really scary and I am so happy he is caught, but I still wonder why he did it.

The last news from the police is that it is at least 80 teens killed at the camp. It is more and more bad news all the time. I can't sleep.
    Dear Bente,
    Your last post is at 5:00 + PM Pacific Daylight Savings Time on July 22, which means you posted in the early hours of the morning on July 23, Norwegian time. You are so right this kind of random violence is scary. NL and I hope that you will be able to get some rest and that peace will eventually return to your corner of the world.

All the best,
    GJ

Stay safe Bente!! Has anyone heard from Leif? I don't do Facebook yet-still trying.

Tragedy. Please stay safe!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

I slept to the news and woke up with the news. The streets are safe, we are not allowed to go close to the Government buildings and people are going around in the streets crying. Oslo is too small, one of my neighbours works there, another one is on the news now because he is a reporter from the newspaper on the other side of the street from the buildings.

They are comparing it with the bomb in Oklahoma City. Same political agenda.

The stories from the survievers from the camp are terrible. He has just gone around shooting the people and a lot of them tried to swim over the lake and he tried to shoot them when they were swimming too. They have found 84 of them, but they expect to find more. I have been on the island, it is small but it is only forest with stones and trees and difficult to get around.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Stay safe Bente, glad your ok
    For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

Bente Tonight I was watching the news and my heart sank
    I was worried for you and Leif

My Dear Friend's I really do care
    My mind is somewhat @ rest knowing you both are ok

Bente sorry I have not been on my computer for almost 2 day's
    Stay safe
    Sincerely ; GL

Peace be with you, Bente. Whenever I think of Oslo, I think of the Peace Accords. Keep us updated.

Oh Bente - I'm so glad you are alright. The world seems to have gone mad yet again ! I will pray for all those touched by this tragedy - it's at times like this borders disappear and we are reminded we are truly a "family of man" caring for each other.

I wish all concerned love, light and peace !!

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry