Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Icon Wheelchairs are now available for sale.

Thanks! That Float R shock is only 200 grams!?!? Wow. With hardware I bet it's not much more than 1/2 a lb or 250 grams. That's not a lot of sacrifice for adding an air shock.

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffAdams View Post
    I attached the order form to this for your perusal/feedback - we're trying to keep it "to the point". The nice thing about our design is that it means we don't need six pages of "this works with this, but not that" clauses.
    It's fabulously simple!! But I am curious why 24" Spinergy wires are not a no-charge selection, and why FL UniTines are not on the form.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

@chasmengr - The 25" are "standard" - the 24" is a NCO, we'll amend the order form to make that clear, and the unitines should also be on the form (thanks).

Quote Originally Posted by NW-Will View Post
    Will you be offering a deep discount for Marvel upgrades .
    Quote Originally Posted by jschism View Post
    the trade-in deal has me really interested, i've got a quickie ti that is too big and used for only 3 months, other than video game seating for my kids. I'd like to know more
    @NW-Will - Discounts for a trade-in: yes.
    I'm sure the trade-in-discount applies only to Marvels . . . Jeff, be careful what you put in print!

Quote Originally Posted by jschism View Post
    Also, i don't see the creepy clown mask on the order form?
    And I was sooo interested in an Icon until that tragic omission!
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Quote Originally Posted by chasmengr View Post
    I'm sure the trade-in-discount applies only to Marvels . . . Jeff, be careful what you put in print!

And I was sooo interested in an Icon until that tragic omission!
    I am pretty careful (I thought) - I was answering NW-Will's very specific question that you quote in your post - and you're right, my answer was in regard to that very specific brand. We're (unfortunately) not in a position to offer discounts for every chair out there that was incorrectly fit.

I am pretty careful (I thought) - I was answering NW-Will's very specific question that you quote in your post - and you're right, my answer was in regard to that very specific brand. We're (unfortunately) not in a position to offer discounts for every chair out there that was incorrectly fit.
    "Cash for Clunkers" lives! Or is it "Marbles for Marvels"?

Get advertising on the phone!

Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    See what`s happen if you don`t buy Icon, you will not have that problem with an Icon.
    So forget it, Oracing chairs are for men who know what they want, lol.
    I've always liked your posts and really enjoyed your videos but reading what you have said in this thread, I have been offended and hurt. You are being ery rude to people and there's no reason for it. Your last comment about knowing your measurments and bulding the chair - why are you being flip about people's struggles to make a chair that works for them? It's very difficult and some of us can't figure all of it out on our own. Having an chair that can adjust as we learn exactly what works for us, seems like a terrific solution.

Toto, until today, I liked you.

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete

@t8burst - The camber is adjustable - 0, 2, 4, and 6 are all settings that you can choose, so no need to pick a camber, and you can set it depending on what your current environment dictates (eg. 0 if you're somewhere doorways are narrow, 6 if you're doing an activity where you need a bit more stability).
    Just wanted to clarify. Will you be able to adjust the camber on the fly, or do you have to purchase the appropriate camber tubes and swap them out when necessary????

Quote Originally Posted by grommet View Post
    I've always liked your posts and really enjoyed your videos but reading what you have said in this thread, I have been offended and hurt. You are being ery rude to people and there's no reason for it. Your last comment about knowing your measurments and bulding the chair - why are you being flip about people's struggles to make a chair that works for them? It's very difficult and some of us can't figure all of it out on our own. Having an chair that can adjust as we learn exactly what works for us, seems like a terrific solution.

Toto, until today, I liked you.
    i Know that an adjustable chair like Icon is an excellent option for a lot of people, every guys need adjustable chairs, even me a few years ago.

I was just jokking with tooley, we bought two Oracings last week, so was just a joke to him, only for him.

Sorry if you have feel offense with my coments.

@NW-Will - Not "on the fly" in the sense that you could do it while in the chair, but there are no "extra" parts necessary - the base model chair will have 4 settings for camber (0,2,4, and 6) - to change the camber, a screw will need to be removed, the axle housing adjusted, and the screw put back (into a different hole). Depending on the amount of change, the wheels may then need to be spaced either in or out from the frame.

I make this distinction because some of our adjustments are truly "on the fly" - the backrest angle adjustment is a great example of this, as it can be adjusted while you're sitting in the chair.