Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I'm a huge burden

You mentioned needing help getting in bed. Would you be able to operate a surehands lift or something like that? Then you could get in bed by yourself. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by rybread View Post
    Well today my mom apologized saying she just didn't feel well that night. I don't know, hormones I guess, I have nights like that to. I guess we'll see what happens in the next couple of days

Yes we do. But what information or aide interviews or apartment viewings are you expecting in the next few days?
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Listen to JenJen.....she's in your area. At least see what could be available. You never know about things in life....yours or your mom's. What happens when...God forbid....something happens to your mom?

ryan i've been reading his everyday

This is rough Take up JenJen she wont lead you astray

I've been in your situation you can always pm me anytime you know that
    Why I am telling you this is I couldn't live near my family it seems and was too stressful

You are not a Burden !!! You are a great guy , I wished I lived closer to you I would help in a heartbeat ...
    hug's to ya
    Keep Smiling
    Alway's
    GL