Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bride-to-be looks beyond life-changing accident

I think I've read every comment ever said about me. Soooooo many good things. Others thought I was a parasite to society fo using Medicaid which by the way I did not have. A lot of uneducated peopl out there. I never got upset. I just read out of curiosity. Mostly laughed at the dumb ones.

People are just fascinated that I cold have a good life with SCI. The neuro pain makes it difficult but people don't evn know about that.

So I didn't walk down the aise, I rolled. Big deal. Small detail compared to all the other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by ECUrach85 View Post
    Someone else said that being intimate with me would be like f-ing a flashlight with a talking head! People also think quads can't move anything.
    That is the loudest I have ever laughed while reading something out loud! Geez.

Congratulations on the wedding. I've wondered about having my own. My girl doesn't care a whit about the chair, I wonder about her family.

Congrats again, great happy day :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Timaru View Post
    Rock on ECUrach85!

We needed a ray of sunshine around these parts!
    In the words of the inimitable Sarah Palin, "You betcha!"

When I was 21yrs old I was called a 'dead f^ck' before he even took me anywhere on an official date (co-worker in hospital) .. so much for his many hours of chat-up and my being honest! I was initially stunned but a few days later it really hurt! That's why it's so easy for me to disregard having a man anymore .. lol.

For every one that's an a$$, there are three that are great ... or so I'm told.

Congrats again on your wedding ... now call back Matt Lauer and tell him you forgot to talk about something! (research - lol)
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Girl we went over stuff that he was supposed to ask me and he kinda left that stuff out! No one wanted to talk about that stuff with me!

I knew Matt was too good to be true that rotten tomato! lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by ECUrach85 View Post
    Someone else said that being intimate with me would be like f-ing a flashlight with a talking head! People also think quads can't move anything.
    That doesn't even make sense, lol. A flashlight?

Glad you can laugh at the ignorant people and glad you had a great wedding.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

just say that glow in the dark properties are a side effect of sci. i think matt or ann needs to do a dateline special with ec, not expecting to cover everything in a 5min segment sandwiched in between "hemorrhoids: the painful truth" and "hoda and kathy drink.... again"
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Very inspiring - congratulations!